Manifest What You Want Using Law of Attraction
The way “Law of Attraction” works is simple: Likes attract likes. A vibration will attract an identical vibration. The closer the vibration match, the strongerRead MoreLearn More
How to Reduce the Stress in Two Minutes a Day
Whether we’re dealing with an unhappy client, or assigned a last-minute project to complete by the end of the day, or just going through theRead MoreLearn More
Attitude and Life Truths
We often talk about stepping into our true power, about building our confidence and boosting our self-esteem. Though self-confidence and self-esteem seems similar referring to how we feel aboutRead MoreLearn More
Directional Values of Vaastu for prosperity
Every human being on the earth needs air, water, food, shelter, cloth, education and health to lead or live with a happy lifestyle. Money theRead MoreLearn More
Life truths and Universe
F E A T U R E D
According to Vaastu Shastra principles, Bathroom and Toilet should be in middle of West direction and South direction. This does not create any Vaastu dosh [defect] and will not affect the inmates.
Toilet never should be in the:
- Middle of the house [Brahmsthan]
- In South-east corner
- In South-west and North- east corners
- Middle of the North and Middle of the East.
Northeast Direction [Ishanya corner]
This is the place of God and Planet Guru [Jupiter]. This is also the place of Santana-Laxmi.
Having Toilet or bathroom in Northeast corner will affect the place of God and you will not get the blessings from God.
- Children growth, Education and Career will get on affected.
- Owner will face Financial losses.
- If the Owner is a businessman he has to undergo many financial losses and will not get the Success though working hard.
- For professionals [Job holders] hurdles in getting promotions.
- Residents have to face eye problems and sometimes have to undergo to cataract or surgeries.
- There may be Birth-defect in new born child
East middle Direction:
Having Toilet in middle of the East may adversely affect in following way.
- Owner of the house may suffer from physical disorders.
- Loss of social standing and respect in the society [No Name and Fame].
- Residents in such houses are prone to Brain related problems.
- Health problems related to Heat, Blood pressure, Diabetes and also prone to life threatening activities.
This is a place of planet Venus [Shukra Graha] and place of Fire element.
The rising Sun [Sun will travel from South-east – south and South-west] will gives maximum heat to this direction, so South-east is always hot.
Toilet and bathroom in South-east is a Defect and will
- Will creates problems to young people in the house and they have to suffer with sickness and diseases.
- Mostly in such houses love marriages can happens but they will not goes Life-long.
- Health problems related to breathing, cancer to females, lack of patience and temperament
- Elder child can meet accidents.
- Delay in Marriage or married people may end up in fights and there is lack of understanding between the couples.
- Alcohol addictions, accidents, problems in pregnancy are the common issues in these houses.
This is the direction of Earth element [Pruthvi tatva] and the ruling planet is Rahu.
The gravitational force is more in this direction compare to other directions.
Having bathroom and Toilet or an excavation in Southwest:
- Will adversely affects on the health of the owner and makes life conflict.
- The owner will have to suffer with Urinary troubles, Chronic diseases.
- There may be possibility of unnatural problems [Amaanviya].
- Unity and Integrity of the family get disturbed.
- Premature death or accidental death can happen in these houses.
- Owner or head of the family never renowned in the society and always under tension in such houses.
- The house is full of Negative energy and People may have bad dreams or feeling of ghostly existence in the house.
Toilet in the Northeast can adversely affect the finances and prosperity of the family. Whereas toilet in Southwest direction directly affects the family head in terms of health and can make him highly indecisive. [Not able to make decisions quickly and effectively.]
This is the direction of Planet Buddha and ruled by God Kuber the God of Wealth.
Having Toilet and Bath in the North direction:
- The inmates will suffer from high and lows of financial situations.
- The income goes on unwanted expenses like treatment of sicknesses like paralysis, brain tumors, and knee problems.
- Females in such houses will have to undergo incurable diseases including Cancerian diseases also.
Toilet in the Northeast can adversely affect the finances and prosperity of the family. Whereas toilet in South-West direction directly affects the family head in terms of health and can make him highly indecisive. [Not able to make decisions quickly and effectively.]
If you observe that the Toilet in your living house is located in one of the defected area, Please Contact us to check it and correct it without demolishing
The way “Law of Attraction” works is simple: Likes attract likes. A vibration will attract an identical vibration. The closer the vibration match, the stronger the magnetic pull. Whatever frequency you put out is being pulled back towards you, or is attracted to you.
If you’re a self dependent, perhaps you’ve heard about, or even tried practicing the art of manifesting what you want. You may have read The Secret, the book, or created your own vision board filled with future dream images. These tool components of the Law of Attraction can be really powerful.
But there’s one crucial thing that most of the books and articles fail to explain about manifesting: For the Law to work at its highest level, you have to act more than what you dream.
I am the huge supporter of the Law of Attraction. I accept as true all changes begin with the way we think and the way we speak to ourselves as well as others.
If we continuously imagine negative outcomes and failures, I do believe that we only attract that. Thus manifesting what we want starts from thinking in positive way, believing in ourselves, and embracing love.
At the same time we also have to create a solid action plan to hold with accountable for these thoughts.
Without any goal or timeline, all the positive thoughts in the universe will represent nothing.
So, how you use the Law of Attraction in your life?
Here are most tried-and-true tips for styling the mind, getting into action, and designing the life:
Law of Attraction top secret #1:
Be specific about your vision: You can’t make it happen for yourself if you are not crystal clear on your vision.
Then, note down your vision in a notebook so that you can refer back to it. For example, if you thinking of launching your own business be confident about what exact you want to do, and to whom you want to serve up. You want to become a weight loose professional, then focus on serving new moms feel beautiful and confident in their own appearance and maintaining ideal weight, write down it. More you focused, more successful you will be.
Your doubt and negative beliefs are what they are neutralizing your positive intent and frequencies that you’re sending out. That’s why it’s so important to change your beliefs and ensure that you have 100% faith and confidence that you can manifest what you want.
Be sure that your belief is 7, 8, 9 or 10 for what you want. If your goal doesn’t meet those criteria, change it, and find somewhat you have a stronger belief in that.
Law of Attraction top secret #2:
Set small weekly goals:
If you break down your big goals into weekly baby steps, it’s more achievable.
Maybe during week one, you begin looking around your personal network to see if you know anyone in magazine publishing that you can have coffee with.
In week two, you start for job search each morning to look for openings.
In week three, you search for courses or seminars which may help you for preparing for your new business.
A small steps can keeps us inspired and keeps the drive going on. Finally, they all connect you and help in reach your dreams.
Law of Attraction top secret #3:
Make it a group process:
We may higher chance of sticking to our goals when someone check in with and cheer us as well.
Also you can offer that person to help out and keep liable to reach their goals [Reciprocate].
When I decided to launch my website and told some of to my known circle, the encouragement I received from them was so helpful in achieving that goal, and I accept truly, I couldn’t have done it without of them.
When you surround yourself with helpful people, life changes and you achieve much more than what you could have been likely thinking!
Whether we’re dealing with an unhappy client, or assigned a last-minute project to complete by the end of the day, or just going through the everyday trials and tribulations of our job, we all experience stress. And there’s no denying it — it stinks.
An executive from at MNC, strong faith, a great family life, and plenty of money, even got along well with his in-laws! So why did he have so much stress and anxiety that he could hardly sleep at night?
There is a simple strategy that you can use to reduce anxiety, improve your ability to deal with stress, and boost your confidence. The best part is it works immediately and takes only two minutes to do.
As an individual, many of us self-appease with junk food, a glass (or two) of wine, maybe some mindless TV, we think these may fixes, but that doesn’t actually fix anything.
Whenever fear and anxiety take embrace, the nervous system directs blood flow to the largest muscles, an evolutionary response to protect against physical danger. This redirected flow often results in cold hands. So when we warm them, which automatically signal our nervous system that it’s OK to calm down.
Donate some Money
Giving some money to a good reason makes you feel happy or feel better than buying a pair of stylish cloths, the studies proved it.
The fact is you don’t have to be a millionaire to enjoy this karmic deed. The researchers raveled that those who gave even Rs: 100 to needy person will felt obviously better than those who bought themselves a luxuries instead.
“If you’re feeling irritable, eat an all-carb whole grain snacks and see the difference, you will feel happier just within a half hour,”
Give yourself a hug
When you feel self negatively, the brain’s amygdala sends signals and that will increase blood pressure and raise adrenaline and cortisol levels. Here they recommend “surreptitious self-hug” wrapping the arms around ourselves and squeezing. Even our own touch releases oxytocin and other biochemicals which promotes well-being.
Just move it—a little
The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain, says just two minutes of exercise is enough to change your mood, as long as you raise your heart rate. “Anything from squats to jumping jacks supplies a surge of neurotransmitters, such as norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin—the same targets as antidepressants”.
Be a jaw dropper
“Relaxing your tongue and jaw sends a message to your brain stem and limbic system to turn off the stress hormones adrenaline and cortisol,” Simply let your tongue go shuffle in your mouth, and then open your mouth slightly, which will instantly loosen up your jaw. “These exercises help bring our parasympathetic nervous system online, which tells our bodies to rest and restore”.
How to Take a Two-Minute Breathe Break
Yes, focus upon your breathing. Breathe in slowly for a four count, then pause for a second, and then breathe out slowly for a six to seven count. If counting makes you feel more stressed, focus upon your breathing alone. Continue for thirty seconds.
Accept what you are feeling and then focus on your breathing.
Emotions become problematic most quickly when we try to fight or ignore them. You need to find the cause of your stress, acknowledge it, and decide whether it is something you need to address or let go for now.
At the end of the two minutes, you will likely feel more calm than before you began the exercise. If you are still feeling swamped with stress, take another two-minute break.
We may think that we don’t have time even for a two minute break because we have to solve a huge problem for the project to be completed. However, research has also shown that we not only think more clearly but also more creatively when we aren’t stressed out.
Less stress, more productivity, Greater creativity. Who don’t want to use this situation more in their life? Do favor yourself and take a breather break.
The more you practice, better it will assist you in taking back your day.
So, be started!
We often talk about stepping into our true power, about building our confidence and boosting our self-esteem. Though self-confidence and self-esteem seems similar referring to how we feel about ourselves though they are two very different concepts.
Self-esteem is how we generally feel about ourselves; how much we love ourselves and the overall image that we have about who I am positive or negative? It is shaped by our experiences and the environments where we grow up in, through our family members, our school and our community.
Self-confidence can be defined how we feel about our abilities and how capable we see ourselves of doing certain things or handling in unusual situations.
Some of us have been focused on our weaknesses and perceived limitations, rather than our strengths. In some cases, we were educated to find ways to improve so that we could become “the best versions of ourselves.”
Certain times we can only change the things we are aware of, and the things we accept which are true.
I can’t please everybody, no matter how much I try. Whatever people think about me is their own view, and seen from their lenses; and it’s all about them and it has nothing to do with me. I stopped trying to please the peoples in the hope that they would like me. I like myself as I am, and I don’t expect other people to make me happy. My happiness is my liability and everything besides that will be absolute bonus.
Saying no to things means we don’t want to do it and it’s a learned practice of self-care
If it sounds like I should do, I don’t do it. I go for the things which feel like a want. My needs come from myself, instead of being imposed by others. I am choosy about how I am spending my precious time and with whom. Because my time is my life and it’s never come back.
Life should not have to be a fight or an exhausting struggle.
I stopped up competing and comparing myself with others. Instead, I prefer to go on my own journey and feel happy with other’s achievement. I always choose to live in a state of love instead fear and I believe in abundance. We live in a caring life, where there is enough of everything and for everyone.
Being reliable is a matter of preference.
I prefer to stay true to who I am and what I believe to be right. It’s my birthright to be happy and I decided to live my own life with neither apologies nor regrets.
I realized in the life, we don’t get what we desire. We get what we think and deserve. That’s why believing in you, seeing yourselves as enough and worthy of the best things life has to offer.
Most people are lazy.
People say they want to make some kind of a change. They get good, solid advice. Then they do nothing. In most of the cases, failure is not the result of outside influences, but failure is due to a simply lack of efforts. It’s a horrible truth, but it’s the truth, all right: most of the people don’t know what they claim to want enough to put in the work required to get it.
Guiltiness and regret won’t make problems go away.
Not necessary to live in the bad things that happened or that you did in the past. People feel that it’s their obligation to stay on guilt, as if they’ll be a horrible person if they decline feeling guilty. It’s not true. What happened is happened. Move on.
Worrying is useless.
Worry is like bitching. It can’t changes anything, but we feel like we’ve to do it because if we don’t worry about something, it seems like we’re being jokey.
Next time if you’re worried about something, ask yourself how much the problem has reduced to improve your life. It’s really, really hard to explain. That’ll fix things, right?
Successes happen in small steps and in a long time.
This is the keystone message behind my legendary community, which is outcome that people, who actually understands that most of the things take time to get it done.
Almost nothing will happen in huge, gestalt leaps. Want to become a champion or start a successful company? Get a little better every day, and then repeat.
Nobody is rooting you to fail.
The world isn’t out to get you. People have their interest in their own business that they’re not paying attention to you and in your possible failures.
You simply don’t matter to them to root against. That means you’re free always.
Everyone lives according to their own rules, and not yours.
If someone says something to you and you’re insulted. You think they’re being a jerk, because you as per your personal rule which says, “If you say XXXXX to someone, it’s because you want to insult them.” It doesn’t mean that, other person may not necessarily have the same rules as you are.
They are responding according to their own rules, and in all, their system says, they are responding appropriately. Off course they may even think that you are the bad guy.
So who is right? Neither; you simply have different rules. Sooner you realize that everyone is trying to do the best as they can in the life with what they have is the better.
Every human being on the earth needs air, water, food, shelter, cloth, education and health to lead or live with a happy lifestyle. Money the only source by which we can get six out of the seven listed items. [Thank God, we don’t have to pay for Air]. Lack of money, can brings stress and also sprinkles negative energy in the house.
Vaastu Shastra, a Vedic science of house construction, can also have a great impact on financial prosperity.
By using Vaastu principles we can get positive energy in the House by working in harmony with the directional energy and the five elements of the nature and resist any negative energy in the house.
Directional values of Vaastu for prosperity
Avoid overhead water tank, septic tanks and heavy construction structures in Northeast area of the house. Always keep clean and completely clutter-free this area.
Southwest direction is considered as a direction of Wealth, this corner plays crucial role in creation of wealth. Thus placing of the Almirah or cupboard with all valuables, important papers, jewelry and cash, must be placed in this corner facing East or North, the direction of Kuber, God of Wealth.
A Vaastu principle does not allow entrance from the Southwest but insist on having the Master bed room in this direction. As a result, Southwest is not good for having main door.
From the eight directions, the one and only direction in which the main door cannot be located is the South-west. This is because the Southwest is the direction where the energy that enters in the house is stored.
Obviously, having openings in this quadrant will allow the cosmic power to go out, and this could result in the experiencing financial losses and health problems to owner of the house with no peace of mind.
An underground water tank in the Southwest of the house is the most negative and major defect in Vaastu, Which leads to 3 D’s Destruction, Disharmony and Death in the family.
Purple color represents the wealth, so, placing purple plants or money plants in purple pots in the Southeast corner of the house can bring a change in fortune and enormous good luck in attracting wealth.
Southeast is related to Venus which represents the females. So the lady of the house may suffer most of the times if there is any Vaastu defect in the Southeast direction.
A door in the SE direction brings in anger and it creates a stressful atmosphere in the family. It also brings in sickness to an elderly lady in the family.
The Southeast which represents Fire element is also related to sex and married life. So, having a toilet/bathroom or an underground water body or a cut in Southeast, can cause hurdles in getting married or in married life or in conceiving a child.
If having any water body or a bath room in SE, one of the daughters may remain unhappy in her married life.
As a remedy, “Ratndhyaya or Gems therapy” can be used to protect the door from evil energy. (In fact any door which is not in a good direction can be protected from evil energy by using gems therapy.)
Using appropriate Gems like Red coral/yellow sapphire/diamond/crystals charged by proper Mantras and/or metal like copper under the floor, worshiping Hanumanji will reduce the severity of Southeast defects. It is advised to seek a guidance of a Vaastu Consultant if the defects are severe and are affecting one’s life in concerned area adversely.
In the north zone, designating space for kitchen and toilet, placing a dustbin, broom, washing machine, and mixer-grinder is a Vaastu Dosh. Keep a money plant in a green vase, or hang scenery showing a lush field or thick forest in north zone.
These will attract money and better career opportunities.
For instance, the South-west door will bring in debts, loans and financial problems.
A North entrance brings good career opportunities and money.
The East Vaastu entrance brings peace.
The West entrance brings in wealth and prosperity.
The South entrance is also a beneficial if placed in proper place.
Living with exciting life appears too immense in theoretically, but it’s a bit discouraging when we face with the possibility of actually doing something to make it exciting.
As habit, our routines are comfortable and soothing. Being humans we tend to resist too much excitement even while we long to live a more exciting life.
Our real life possibly falls somewhere in-between painful moments and meaningless excitement — perhaps long stretched boredom (or busyness) can diversify the moments of joy. (And even fun and joy can become predictable with repetition.)
So you want to live an exciting life?
- Does exciting life means we have to take up skydiving?
- Become a spy?
- Drive a luxurious red sports car?
These are exciting, but most of us don’t have that much of money or appetite for such type of excitement regularly. In fact, excitement is related to individuals personalities and or life circumstances.
At certain age the excitement for everyone may be differs, for me it was moving to nearby Metro city. With changing age it will change, my thrill was leaving the house for a couple of hours to walk around a Big Bazaar.
You don’t need to do or be something dramatic to have a more interesting and exciting life. Small and simple changes can do this; moreover self-improvement can vibrate your world enough to make it more joyful, attractive and brave — on your own terms.
Get up and come out of your everyday routine and put some shine into your lifestyle with just a little creative thinking and planning.
Want some ideas?
Here we give some simple living ways to make your life more exciting.
- Make space. It’s hard to add excitement to your life if, your life is overflowing with mindless tasks and odd jobs. Just simplify, delegate, or eliminate any of these boring and mindless tasks to make space for excitement? Fill your lives with these things to avoid stretching ourselves toward happiness. Isn’t?
- Shake up morning routine. Instead of following regular wake-up routine every day, do it differently on instance. Get up fifteen minutes early and take a breakfast outside. Turn off the TV and listen some music you love. Love your work. Drive in a different way. Just starting the day in different way can give you a little excitement.
- Be the host. Take the initiative to entertain, invite friends or family for a dinner or something different, test a wine enjoy the games.
- Move your furniture. Rearrange or redecorate a room, switching up things can give you new feel and different.
- Get a makeover. Get a new haircut, do make-up with professional, buy a new outfit, or try different clothing style. It gives even more fun if you do this with a beloved friend.
- Cut a rug. Wear new setup or haircut to go out to a dance club or just dance at home with interesting music with beloved friends.
- Plan a trip. If you can’t afford to take a trip now, just researching, planning, and dreaming can give you a boost and build excitement for the time when you can afford to go. Use in saving money as part of your planning!
- Learn something new. Study a new language, a new skill, a hobby. You will open doors to meeting new people who share your interests and abilities and gain a sense of confidence and achievement.
- Go out of the house. Step away from the TV or computer and do something you love. Take a walk with a friend. Go to the book-stall and look through for the books you love. Visiting local gallery or museum will excite you.
- Read an adventure or thriller novel. Enjoy your excitement vicariously through good books.
- Write down life vision. Spare some time thinking about your ideal lifestyle, excitement and adventure. Write your own vision and the actions you could probably take to get yourself there.
- Try kindness. Do something unexpectedly good for a friend or a complete stranger. Pay for someone’s coffee. Send balloons. Leave a love note.
- Be curious about people. Ask people questions about their lives [both friend and strangers] Learn what other people do and what makes them sharp around. You might discover something interesting about them and yourself as well.
- Don’t wait. Don’t wait to try something new, to initiate something, to take action. Stop playing if it is safe or looking for someone else to take the lead.
Be a creative creator of your own life. You can make it as exciting and thrilling as you wish.
For the most part, an exciting life doesn’t happen to you. (And when it does, it may not be the kind of excitement you want!) You need to find ways to jazz up your life in small ways by shifting your outlook; and changing some of your daily lifestyle.
Small and fresh change can cheer up you and create a new and exciting outlook on life.
What is PANCHAK?
Panchak is an inauspicious Yoga or period. Panchak means a group of five, Panchak kaal occurs when Moon is present in Aquarius [Kumbha] and Pisces, in the last 5 constellations: Dhanista (Last two Charanas), Shatabhisha, Purva Bhadrapada, Uttara Bhadrapada and Revati.
Panchak kaal remains for almost five days.
Panchak Kaal is considered inauspicious, so avoid auspicious events like Marriage, Mundan during Panchak Kaal [Yoga]
According to ancient textbook following activities should be prohibited during Panchak:
- Griha Pravesh or House warming ceremony [Vastu shanti]
- Marriage rituls
- Building roof [Slab] of a house
- Funeral of a dead body, however, cremation can be done after performing some specific rituals.
- However Upnayan Sanskar can be performed during Panchak Kaal
Why Panchak is Important?
During Panchak kaal, the five great elements of the universe become unbalanced and cause an imbalance within the family structure.
If a death happens during this period and if, the proper ritual is not performed, the dead person will carry another five (5) family members with him within a period of two-years.
Kinds of Panchak
According to Vedic astrology, there are five types of Panchak Yoga, based on their starting days [Var]
- Mrityu (Death)
- Panchak yog if begins on a Saturday, is known as Mrityu (death) Yog Panchak.
- Marriage and / or starting of any important event should strictly avoid during this period.
- Rog (Disease)
- Panchak begins on Sunday is known as Roga (diseases) Panchak Yoga which creates health problems.
- Kingdom (Raj)
- Panchak yog if begins on a Monday, is considered auspicious and known as Rajya (kingdom) Yoga Panchak.
- All government related matters or change in job should be avoided during this period.
- Agni (Fire)
- If Panchak begins on a Tuesday, is inauspicious and known as Agni (fire) Panchak Yog.
- Starting of any new construction, shifting in to a new house [Grah Pravesh or Vaastu Shanti] and machinery related work should be avoided during this period.
- Chor (Theft)
- Panchak begins on a Friday, is inauspicious, and known as Chor (theft) Panchak Yog, Starting of travel, starting of new business or financial activities should be avoided during this period.
Possible Troubles of the Panchak Nakshatras
- Fire Accidents
- May leads to discords in the life of the person.
Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra:
- Creates health problems
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra:
- Uttarabhadrapada Nakstra if falls on a Sunday, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is formed, which is considered good for engagement or marriage.
- Guilty and payment of fine or any such charges
- Financial crunches
- Avoid constructing a roof during Revati Nakshatra
Last three Panchak Nakshatra:
- Purva bhadrapada, Uttara bhadrapada and Revati if fall on a Sunday, a kind of auspicious Yoga is formed, this period gives success and prosperity.
- According to ancient text recite Gayatri Mantra and perform Havan to reduce the negative effects of “Panchak”
- Distribute sweets to labors before starting the construction of roof of a house
- Perform Hanuman Puja before starting a journey
- Performing some prescribed rituals with dead body’s funeral ceremony can eliminate the bad effects.
- If due to one or another reason this rituls are not performed, then have to do Panchak Nakshtra shanty puja
Each color has its own significance and plays an important role in the human life. It affects on thoughts, aura and reactions. Some colors are dark and some in light. Light color gives peacefulness to our eyes whereas dark, vibrant colors can create vigorous environment around us. The choices of the colors are also related to the zodiac sign. We often see that some people will love blue color more than the red.
Taureans [Taurus] are passionate for blue and violet, being the Planet, Venus rules them and these colors are the cosmic color of Venus. Likewise, Scorpions love to wear red due to the Mars as a ruling planet. The color choice also depends on the position of certain planets in the horoscope.
Numerological the year 2017 is ruled by 8 [1+7] and Sun [2+0+1+7 = 10 = 1+ 0 = 1] so theses two numbers will play a role in decisive of the color for different ascendants.
Being Ruled by Mars so, they love red color. But it is good if they go with pink in this year which soothes them. This year a number of 8 may not vibrate with red color. So, pink Green, White and Yellow will be the most excellent option according to their ruling lord.
Wearing red, on Tuesday will be highly auspicious for Aries people.
Ruled by Venus, which is craziest of blue, turquoise, green and cream. Number 8 also favors these colors. So Taurus will get help of Number 8. Opt for pink every Friday, and see the positive changes in the life.
Ruling planet is Mercury, and these people love to wear green. White, cream and pale green will favor Geminians during this year. Go with green every Wednesday and see the difference in your life. For better results prefer green color more and more.
The Moon influences Cancerians. They love to wear pearl color, white, cream, Silver, Pale Blue and light pink. Shades with anything either White, sea green or even light blue will be the best and lucky colors for these people especially on Monday.
Lord Sun is the ruler of this sign. They like better colors of orange, sun yellow and yellow colors. However, it will be fine if they go with Copper, Light green, and White too.
So wear something in gold or orange color on Sunday to attract the luck.
This sign is under the planet Mercury. Colors like Blue, Gold, Peach, Yellow and Green are auspicious for this zodiac. Avoid black and grey shades. Wearing Green colors on Wednesday will enhance luck of Virgo peoples.
This is the most romantic and stylish sign among entire zodiac circle. The superior Saturn and Venus rule them. They are unique and love unique colors. They desire for black, blue and green. This year shades of royal blue, rose-pink, and violet will strengthen their fortune. Go for Cream or Off-white, every Friday.
Scorpio is ruled by Mars, the red and the fiery planet. They hate for darkness and this year they will love the Red, Brown, Black and Grey. Try to use Maroon and Deep red every Tuesday for better luck.
Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter, the royal yellow in color. This is a planet of growth and good fortune. This year go with purple, violet, liliac and Blue. Wear Yellow every Tuesday will escalate positive results.
Planet Saturn is the ruler of this Sign, the black and blue are the favorable colors. These people hide themselves in the shades of black, blue and grey. This year their good luck is hidden in the shades of Black, Grey, Violet, Dark Brown and shades of Earth.
For better prosperity wear black and blue color cloths on Saturday.
Aquarius is ruled by Saturn is also lucky for Venus.
For Aquarians Blue and Electric blue will favorable but colors like Ultramarine Blue, Electric Green and Deep Violet, would be reasonably lucky. Avoid using red color this year for any auspicious or significant occasions.
Jupiter is the ruling planet of this sign. It is advised to wear light blue, sky blue, Purple, Violet, Amethyst, Sea-Green and turquoise color cloths in this year. Wearing pale yellow color on every Thursday can prove successful.
This is how the importance of colors cannot be underestimated, and used properly; colors could elevate moods, evoke happiness and bring successes into lives. A correct application of color can draw in huge fortune to our lives, workplace, and residence [House] and also family harmony to attain marvelous blessings.
Many of us presume that fasting is a spiritual duty towards God, depriving ourselves from food and drink for a particular time period in order to prove our love with God.
On the contrary, fasting is less about what we giving up and much more about what we’re expecting from God.
When we fast, we just think what we need to survive from God.
Here are some spiritual benefits of fasting:
Without putting toxins in our bodies, we not only give our bodies a break from the digestive process, but also allow our spirits to be detoxed.
Fasting is a move of faith, an expectation from the God that he will full-fill our wills with his blessings.
By fasting, we meditate and cleanse the soul and make it new so that we can receive the blessings from the God.
New desire for God.
When we realize that we need the God to live, and to live more in abundance, we begin to desire God in a new way.
When we realize the fact that we need God more than food, we can start to understand the God, the sustainer of all lives, wants nothing more than a close connection with him, and through fasting we can quench that new desires for more of GOD in our lives.
While experiencing a new desire for GOD, through fasting, we also emit a deeper praise as we think about everything God is need to us and all he has done for us.
Once we fix up our desire for God and our praise for His powerful acts, we forget everything that we are hungry or count down the time until our fast is over. We are celebrating the whole time!
Sensitivity to God’s voice
When we Fast regularly and pray, we will be able to hear the voice of God, speak clearly to him. When we detox the spirit and become inspired with desire and praise for God, we become sensitive to His voice.
A new satisfaction
When we come to an end of fast, renewed, full of energy, detoxed, with a new desire, a new praise and sensitivity to God’s voice, we find that the absence of food was a small in comparison to what we have gained.
Physical food never fully satisfies; in a few hours, we have to eat again. But when we feed from doing the work of GOD, we find a new satisfaction like never before.
Will the Vaastu defect in the house can; delay in marriage the answer is “YES”. Let’s know how.
According to Vaastu Shatra negative energies our living space can adversely effects on our married life. Vaastu can make our married life happy and maintain the compatibility between the spouses.
Generally, two things or Vaastu defects that can lead to when it comes to marriage:
- Delay in marriage
- Clashes between husband and wife (finally, separation or divorce)
Reasons for delay in Marriage
- Having underground water tank in Southwest direction.
- Slope from Northeast to Southwest in the house or Plot.
- Girl (after reaching the marriageable age) sleeping in Northeast and Southwest area.
- A marriageable boy if sleeping in Southeast area.
- Having staircase or anything heavy in the center of a house [Brahmsthan].
Vaastu Tips for Timely Marriage
- A girl (after reaching the marriageable age) must sleep in the Northwest area.
- If Northwest bedroom is not available, then she can sleep in West bedroom with keeping head towards West or South direction.
- Use bed sheets etc. are of light colored such as pink, baby pink, and violet.
- A marriageable boy can sleep in Northeast or South of Southwest bedroom. However, Southwest bedroom must be used by master of the house.
- If there is no Northeast bedroom then he can sleep in South bedroom.
Vaastu tips for Happy and Peaceful Married Life
- Avoid Southeast and Northeast bedroom instead use Southwest or South bedroom
- Never have kitchen in Northeast, always keep the Northeast part of your house clean and clutter free.
- Never keep thorny and bonsai plants in the house, you can keep fresh flowers in the bedroom; change them frequently.
- Do not use dark color in bedroom walls, Paint with light and soothing colors
- Don’t use beds with storage (even if wooden).
- Never keep mirrors in bedroom.
- No extension in Southeast part of your house.
Marriage is the most precious part of our life. But, many of us don’t know that most of our arguments over small issues are directly influenced by the colors around us. Even the wrong placement of the toilet or the wrong direction for kitchen hampers happiness and comfort in our relationships.
Following are some another simple Vaastu tips to have a happy married life:
Remove the toilet to improve your relationship
As per Vaastu, the Southwest is related to relationships and skills. If this direction is disturbed or having cut, or there is a toilet built in this part of the house, there can be a total confusion leading to conflicts in all the family members of that house. As a result, a toilet from Southwest should be removed by all means.
Marriage Photographs in the Right Vaastu direction
To improve marital life, place Love Birds pair (made of resin) in the Southwest direction of the house.
According to Vaastu, balanced Southeast (SE) direction in any house is very important, because disturbed Southeast can create serious problems in the married life.
Choose Colors Wisely!
Red, Pink, Purple and light Orange colors are generally considered as romantic colors and can help in igniting the spark in couple’s relationship. Hence, these colors are recommended for the walls of newly married couple’s bedroom, particularly for South-South-East direction of the house.