now browsing by month
There are really only three basic steps: ask, believe, and receive. Break these steps down into simpler, more short and snappy ones.
Create your request. Send a picture what you want from the Universe. The Universe will answer. See this thing as already yours.
Write down your desire. Start with “I am so cheerful and thankful now that I want to be…” and finish the sentence (or paragraph) telling the Universe what you want. Write in the present tense as if you have it right now. Avoid refusal terms. Continue this every day until your wish realized, close your eyes and imagine your desire as if it’s happening right now.
Feel it. Feel how you are now after receiving your wish. You have to act, speak, and think as if you are receiving it now. This is the most Secret and important step in using the Law of Attraction. Because this is where the Law of Attraction starts working, and sometimes if you do this correctly, you don’t need it anymore, because you feel like you are already have it. Then the universe will able to be seen this thought, feeling and you will receive it.
Show gratitude. Write down all the things that Universe has given to you. Be thankful for what you already have and what the Universe has given you. The Universe has prepared many more things for us. Paying the Universe back with some gratefulness will inspire the Universe to give you more things into your life. Showing gratefulness will boost the Universe to manifest your request more rapidly.
Trust the Universe. Whatever you truly wish that comes exact in an instant. Don’t get disturb if these things don’t happen instantly. Be patient
- If you are worried about repeated bad things happening in your Life, means you are using the law of attraction in opposition to yourself. To worry is really applying most of the steps, towards a Negative outcome. You are visualizing the unhelpful outcome and asking the universe with pictures of the negative outcome. You are feeling with the negative outcome … Stop Worrying and follow above step
- “Be careful in deciding your wish because, you may get it,” this is not a story to tell you. This law is so powerful, your request could realize instantly and strongly without warning. Remember, this Law could be used to create or destroy.
Here are some thoughts regarding life, the world, and its residents in life living on the earth.
- A life with happiness does not require to a great extent at all.
- The things that are in your life are created and attracted by you only. To change your life, prefer to change.
- There are extreme better things at the forefront than what we depart behind.
- You will as free as you make your mind up to be.
- It is important to enjoy the little things you have in your life at the moment.
- The real way to help the people is by helping them to find out their own
- Feed yourself in such a way that human body is made-up to be nourished.
- Celebrate each day and you’ll never find a boring life.
- It is extremely true that people will forget everything what you said and what you have done, but will never forget how you made them to feel.
- A simple life could be the happy life.
- Do everything with slow speed, with a lot of love in Heart.
- Just because someone is ruthless with you that doesn’t mean you have to unkind to them. Their wrongdoings are their issues to deal with. Don’t let them turn out to be yours.
- The cheapest and most expensive models both are usually bad deals.
- Children are extraordinarily honest creatures until we educate them not to be.
- Every problem is your responsibility, in spite of who cause it.
- Whenever you hate something, it hates back you. People, situations and lifeless things in a similar way.
- You shouldn’t buy for what you can’t have enough money.
- Everyone lives life according to their own regulations, and not yours.
- Quality won’t be successful on its own, but few things do well in the long-term without quality.
- You are facing problems and everything seems not working. You know who can help, but you don’t go there. Everything is open under the sun. Somebody has been there where you are now. So get off your knocks against and ask for Help.
Over decades, due to unhealthy diets, smoking, lack of exercise, and perhaps stress. These are major risk factors for Lifestyle Diseases like, high blood pressure, tobacco addiction, high blood cholesterol, diabetes and obesity. These results in various long-term disease processes, reaching in high humanity rates attributable to stroke, depression and heart disease, tobacco- and nutrition-induced cancers, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, renal failure, and many others. Internationally, these diseases are also known as “Lifestyle Diseases” or “degenerative diseases”.
Those who join in any kind of physical activity regularly, they are generally healthier than those who don’t. Mental illness may happen due to various reasons. For example, depression may promote mental illness through stress and anxiety. Reasons for depression can be due to a number of things including job loss, recently widowed and divorce, etc. Depression may lead to increase the poor habits for not promoting physical health. Poor habits may lead to a poor or even dangerous lifestyle.
There are two types of environment for Healthy lifestyle: nature and social. Natural surroundings in which a person lives and operates. An individual who passionate about his healthy lifestyle will prefer to walk to nature closely. For a healthy lifestyle natural environment is required, such as fresh air, clean water, clean home, clean neighborhood and a cleanness at home. Those who are nature loved decide to plant flowers, vegetables and other greenery’s in their backyard and organizes their household waste and uses positive and practical ways to conserve environmental sustainability.
Along with success stress related diseases will definitely comes. On the contrary if failure happens, and then there will be mood swings and attracts frustration. In order to avoid this, there are better ways to stay away from failure and disappointment.
What is home remedy?
Unfortunately, we have always underestimated the power of simple and natural home remedies that are not only effective but do not cause any side effects as well. Fortunately, the outlook is now changing, and people are resorting to home remedies for maintaining their beauty and health.
Four main benefits of resorting to home remedies
3. Easy to prepare
1. Indigestion 2. Headaches 3. Common colds 4. Sprains 5. Uneasiness and vomiting
· Hair fall
As above mentioned natural remedies work wonderfully for maintaining health and beauty also. On the other hand, health and beauty are interconnected and many times remedies for one show beneficial for the other. Other situation in which these natural remedies can be effectively used are- treating bee stings (an injury caused by the venom of bees), skin rashes, scars, shoe bites, etc.
2. Continually comparing yourself to others around with you is another bad habit. Comparing with others, will never give you happy feeling. This could cause depression as well because you will always feel not enough. To split this habit, work slowly and stop comparing yourself to others. Instead, focus on yourself and other good aspects of your personality and abilities.
things that happened in the past, and focusing on negative things that may happen in the future, you will never fully live in the present time. To break this, make sure keeping yourself in the present and enjoy what you have at the current time. Don’t worry about the past or the future; learn to stay in the present moment with positive thinking.
Make me Happy- Seek own Support
Forget what people think and say about you. Focus on how you feel yourself, and keep walking on your own way. Those who accept you are your friends and those who don’t are your teachers.
Forgiveness is the remedy. It allows you to focus on the future without fighting the past. To understand the potential of going forward is to forgive things behind you. Without forgiveness, wounds can never be healed and individual growth can’t achieve. It doesn’t mean you’re erasing the past, or forget what happened. It means you’re letting go of the unpleasantness and hurt, and in its place choose to learn from the incident and move on your life to be happier.
Accept the truth. Stand Firm
So don’t try to hide the truth with dishonesty. It takes courage and strength to admit the truth, but it is the only way to truthfully live. Accept what is, hold in your arms it fully, and live in true happiness for the potential that are positioned ahead.
1. Brahmacharya – The Celibate Student:
Brahmacharya is the stage of life being a student. In the traditional Indian system of study, a child, once he had become a Brahmachari, would live and learn from his guru all that was essential for him to become a productive and thinking human being.
2. Grihastha – The Married Family Man:
In this stage the man has to perform his duties as a member of society and become a positive provider to his family, his community and his society at large. He must be usefully and ethically employed. He must earn wealth and use his service for the larger good.
3. Vanaprastha – The Hermit in Retreat:
This is stage of a man when his duty as a householder comes to an end. The Vanaprastha ashram is semi-retirement. At this age, he should give up all physical, material and sexual pleasures, retire from his social and professional life. Gradually letting go of the ties that bind him being the society elder who is willing to share the knowledge and wealth he has earned for the benefit of others. No wonder, this third ashrama in now a days nearly out of date.
4. Sannyasa – The Wandering Recluse:
The last stage, Sanyas, involves looking inwards and completely liberating oneself from all worldly appetites and desires. In this ashram, a man must prepare himself for the next journey out of his body and thus reject anything that constrains his release and liberation. In this stage, a man is supposed to be totally devoted to God. . He is virtually merged with God, all his worldly ties are broken, and his sole concern becomes attaining moksha, or release from the circle of birth and death. When he dies, the funeral ceremonies (Pretakarma) are performed by his son and heir.
What About Women?:
our own independent way, and fellowship with God was broken.
Do not attempt to marry someone while you are still in love with another.
What is Success
Success is defined as when you feel easiness in yourself, make enough to sleep well at night, and your close relatives are good and you are in a positive influence on the people around you. What is Success is also achieving self-control, defeat delaying everything, feeling motivated and passionate about life and profession. What helps us to be successful in our professional or personal life is not a great idea; competition which brings a quality that comes to mind is important. At the same time, we all have a very limited time each day to do the things what we want.
There are many factors responsible for success in both professional and personal life, but the one common success factor is to take action or Start. Most people miss out reaching goals because they never start. They always prepare, plan and wait for the best time to come. If we wait until we ready, we would not have a professional life, a website, a blog, a workshop, etc.
Pursue Good Mentors
Make a Support Group
It is extremely necessary to have someone you know that, who will listen to your frustrations, self doubt and encourage you and tell again about your success in business how far you’ve come up to.
It is true that we can always learn new things and become competent in them. But in available 24 hours each day, it is more effective to do what we do best and to outsource tasks that we’re not good at to people who excel at them
Follow Your Passion
Keep busy doing constructive things for your self-improvement and for the benefit of others, for whoever in the God’s kingdom must attempt to do good for others every day. If you follow this pattern, you will feel the mood-dispelling joy of knowing you are advancing, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
When you leave this world, objects resources will be left behind; but every good that you have done will go with you. Wealthy people who live in heartlessness, and people who never help others, do not attract wealth in their next life. But those who give and share love, whether it is a lot or little, will attract prosperity.