now browsing by category
Doshas of various human life
- Start fasting Tuesday of a new Month in a rising moon(Shaula Paksha)
- Chant Gayatri Mantra 108 Times Daily
- Chant Sunder Kand from Tulsi Ramcharitmanas for the period of 40 days beginning on Tuesday.and also chant Hanuman Chalisa
- Worship Lord Hanuman using “Om Shreem Hanumate Namah:” mantra. Visit Hanuman Temple on every Tuesday and offer sweets, sindoor etc.
- Donate red cloth to the workers who work with sharp iron items.
- A Manglik boy or girl must marry to a manglik partner only.
- In Hindu tradition, Manglik women has to complete the ceremony called “Kumbh Vivah” in which they have to marry either to a peepal tree, or a banana tree or a silver/ golden idol of the Lord Vishnu. A Manglik Woman may even marry a clay urn which is to be broken soon after the nuptial ceremonies, signifying that the bride has become a widow and the manglik dosh has been removed.
The negative effects of Manglik Dosh may be reduced with the help of Astrological Remedies which includes Performing the Pooja, Chanting Mantras, Wearing Gemstones , Charities.
What is Manglik Yoga.
This is just opposite of Manglik Dosh, and if Mars placed in the above mentioned houses in a horoscope and giving the results which are certainly benefited to the person, that situation is known as Manglik Yoga.
As per the Vedic horoscope,we are giving here the effects of Mars when it appears in respective houses
Either ascendant (First House),
House of happiness and mental peace (Fourth house),
House of marriage (Seventh House),
House of longevity (Eighth House)
House of expenditure (Twelfth House).
As per Indian Vedic astrology, the Moon signifies emotions, Venus signifies marriage and the Lagna (Ascendant) signifies one’s self.
Mangalik Dosha or Kuja Dosha is the strongest for Venus, Milder for the Moon and the Mildest for the Lagna (Ascendant).
Mars in the 7th and 8th houses causes Strong Mangalik Dosha.
Mars in the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 12th houses indicates Mild Mangalik Dosha.