now browsing by category
We often talk about stepping into our true power, about building our confidence and boosting our self-esteem. Though self-confidence and self-esteem seems similar referring to how we feel about ourselves though they are two very different concepts.
Self-esteem is how we generally feel about ourselves; how much we love ourselves and the overall image that we have about who I am positive or negative? It is shaped by our experiences and the environments where we grow up in, through our family members, our school and our community.
Self-confidence can be defined how we feel about our abilities and how capable we see ourselves of doing certain things or handling in unusual situations.
Some of us have been focused on our weaknesses and perceived limitations, rather than our strengths. In some cases, we were educated to find ways to improve so that we could become “the best versions of ourselves.”
Certain times we can only change the things we are aware of, and the things we accept which are true.
I can’t please everybody, no matter how much I try. Whatever people think about me is their own view, and seen from their lenses; and it’s all about them and it has nothing to do with me. I stopped trying to please the peoples in the hope that they would like me. I like myself as I am, and I don’t expect other people to make me happy. My happiness is my liability and everything besides that will be absolute bonus.
Saying no to things means we don’t want to do it and it’s a learned practice of self-care
If it sounds like I should do, I don’t do it. I go for the things which feel like a want. My needs come from myself, instead of being imposed by others. I am choosy about how I am spending my precious time and with whom. Because my time is my life and it’s never come back.
Life should not have to be a fight or an exhausting struggle.
I stopped up competing and comparing myself with others. Instead, I prefer to go on my own journey and feel happy with other’s achievement. I always choose to live in a state of love instead fear and I believe in abundance. We live in a caring life, where there is enough of everything and for everyone.
Being reliable is a matter of preference.
I prefer to stay true to who I am and what I believe to be right. It’s my birthright to be happy and I decided to live my own life with neither apologies nor regrets.
I realized in the life, we don’t get what we desire. We get what we think and deserve. That’s why believing in you, seeing yourselves as enough and worthy of the best things life has to offer.
Most people are lazy.
People say they want to make some kind of a change. They get good, solid advice. Then they do nothing. In most of the cases, failure is not the result of outside influences, but failure is due to a simply lack of efforts. It’s a horrible truth, but it’s the truth, all right: most of the people don’t know what they claim to want enough to put in the work required to get it.
Guiltiness and regret won’t make problems go away.
Not necessary to live in the bad things that happened or that you did in the past. People feel that it’s their obligation to stay on guilt, as if they’ll be a horrible person if they decline feeling guilty. It’s not true. What happened is happened. Move on.
Worrying is useless.
Worry is like bitching. It can’t changes anything, but we feel like we’ve to do it because if we don’t worry about something, it seems like we’re being jokey.
Next time if you’re worried about something, ask yourself how much the problem has reduced to improve your life. It’s really, really hard to explain. That’ll fix things, right?
Successes happen in small steps and in a long time.
This is the keystone message behind my legendary community, which is outcome that people, who actually understands that most of the things take time to get it done.
Almost nothing will happen in huge, gestalt leaps. Want to become a champion or start a successful company? Get a little better every day, and then repeat.
Nobody is rooting you to fail.
The world isn’t out to get you. People have their interest in their own business that they’re not paying attention to you and in your possible failures.
You simply don’t matter to them to root against. That means you’re free always.
Everyone lives according to their own rules, and not yours.
If someone says something to you and you’re insulted. You think they’re being a jerk, because you as per your personal rule which says, “If you say XXXXX to someone, it’s because you want to insult them.” It doesn’t mean that, other person may not necessarily have the same rules as you are.
They are responding according to their own rules, and in all, their system says, they are responding appropriately. Off course they may even think that you are the bad guy.
So who is right? Neither; you simply have different rules. Sooner you realize that everyone is trying to do the best as they can in the life with what they have is the better.
What is PANCHAK?
Panchak is an inauspicious Yoga or period. Panchak means a group of five, Panchak kaal occurs when Moon is present in Aquarius [Kumbha] and Pisces, in the last 5 constellations: Dhanista (Last two Charanas), Shatabhisha, Purva Bhadrapada, Uttara Bhadrapada and Revati.
Panchak kaal remains for almost five days.
Panchak Kaal is considered inauspicious, so avoid auspicious events like Marriage, Mundan during Panchak Kaal [Yoga]
According to ancient textbook following activities should be prohibited during Panchak:
- Griha Pravesh or House warming ceremony [Vastu shanti]
- Marriage rituls
- Building roof [Slab] of a house
- Funeral of a dead body, however, cremation can be done after performing some specific rituals.
- However Upnayan Sanskar can be performed during Panchak Kaal
Why Panchak is Important?
During Panchak kaal, the five great elements of the universe become unbalanced and cause an imbalance within the family structure.
If a death happens during this period and if, the proper ritual is not performed, the dead person will carry another five (5) family members with him within a period of two-years.
Kinds of Panchak
According to Vedic astrology, there are five types of Panchak Yoga, based on their starting days [Var]
- Mrityu (Death)
- Panchak yog if begins on a Saturday, is known as Mrityu (death) Yog Panchak.
- Marriage and / or starting of any important event should strictly avoid during this period.
- Rog (Disease)
- Panchak begins on Sunday is known as Roga (diseases) Panchak Yoga which creates health problems.
- Kingdom (Raj)
- Panchak yog if begins on a Monday, is considered auspicious and known as Rajya (kingdom) Yoga Panchak.
- All government related matters or change in job should be avoided during this period.
- Agni (Fire)
- If Panchak begins on a Tuesday, is inauspicious and known as Agni (fire) Panchak Yog.
- Starting of any new construction, shifting in to a new house [Grah Pravesh or Vaastu Shanti] and machinery related work should be avoided during this period.
- Chor (Theft)
- Panchak begins on a Friday, is inauspicious, and known as Chor (theft) Panchak Yog, Starting of travel, starting of new business or financial activities should be avoided during this period.
Possible Troubles of the Panchak Nakshatras
- Fire Accidents
- May leads to discords in the life of the person.
Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra:
- Creates health problems
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra:
- Uttarabhadrapada Nakstra if falls on a Sunday, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is formed, which is considered good for engagement or marriage.
- Guilty and payment of fine or any such charges
- Financial crunches
- Avoid constructing a roof during Revati Nakshatra
Last three Panchak Nakshatra:
- Purva bhadrapada, Uttara bhadrapada and Revati if fall on a Sunday, a kind of auspicious Yoga is formed, this period gives success and prosperity.
- According to ancient text recite Gayatri Mantra and perform Havan to reduce the negative effects of “Panchak”
- Distribute sweets to labors before starting the construction of roof of a house
- Perform Hanuman Puja before starting a journey
- Performing some prescribed rituals with dead body’s funeral ceremony can eliminate the bad effects.
- If due to one or another reason this rituls are not performed, then have to do Panchak Nakshtra shanty puja
Many of us presume that fasting is a spiritual duty towards God, depriving ourselves from food and drink for a particular time period in order to prove our love with God.
On the contrary, fasting is less about what we giving up and much more about what we’re expecting from God.
When we fast, we just think what we need to survive from God.
Here are some spiritual benefits of fasting:
Without putting toxins in our bodies, we not only give our bodies a break from the digestive process, but also allow our spirits to be detoxed.
Fasting is a move of faith, an expectation from the God that he will full-fill our wills with his blessings.
By fasting, we meditate and cleanse the soul and make it new so that we can receive the blessings from the God.
New desire for God.
When we realize that we need the God to live, and to live more in abundance, we begin to desire God in a new way.
When we realize the fact that we need God more than food, we can start to understand the God, the sustainer of all lives, wants nothing more than a close connection with him, and through fasting we can quench that new desires for more of GOD in our lives.
While experiencing a new desire for GOD, through fasting, we also emit a deeper praise as we think about everything God is need to us and all he has done for us.
Once we fix up our desire for God and our praise for His powerful acts, we forget everything that we are hungry or count down the time until our fast is over. We are celebrating the whole time!
Sensitivity to God’s voice
When we Fast regularly and pray, we will be able to hear the voice of God, speak clearly to him. When we detox the spirit and become inspired with desire and praise for God, we become sensitive to His voice.
A new satisfaction
When we come to an end of fast, renewed, full of energy, detoxed, with a new desire, a new praise and sensitivity to God’s voice, we find that the absence of food was a small in comparison to what we have gained.
Physical food never fully satisfies; in a few hours, we have to eat again. But when we feed from doing the work of GOD, we find a new satisfaction like never before.
Pitru dosh or Yog is formed when Rahu and Ketu are with any of the Luminaries and are placed in the 6th, 8th and the 12th house in the horoscope. Sometimes, this yog is also formed in the 5th house if other planets do not show any beneficial aspects.
This Yog stop the person from his overall progress in all walks of life.
Astrological combinations and calculations are used to find out the exact problem and related solution of Pitra Dosha. Such astrological calculations are good, but they are far away and more complex to know for a common man.
Afterward how a common man can know whether he is under the bad influences of Pitra Dosha?
Here are some simple signs and methods mentioned in the ancient texts, which can be used to know a person in identifying Pitra Dosha:
- Children are falling sick frequently.
- Couples having problems in conceive the child.
- Repeated miscarriage
- Disputes among the family members without any reason
- The educational and career growth is obstructed and No success in life
Simple Remedies of Pitra Dosha
- Every Saturday, make rice balls of cooked rice and ghee. Feed these rice balls to crows and fish.
- Unconditional services to parents, old-age needy persons, sweeper and poor peoples.
- Always be calm and quiet throughout the life, should not to be angry in this life.
- Worshiping Lord Vishnu, particularly the form of Sri Ram, is a fine remedy to get relief from Pitra Dosh.
- Make Kanya Daan (perform the marriage of a girl), of a girl from Poor family.
- Perform Rudrabhishek (Rudra Abhishek) in the name of the KUL or ancestors [Pitru]
- On any somwati amavaasya (when amaavasyaa falls on Monday) go to peepal tree, offer one janeu to tree and one to Lord Vishnu. Pray to tree and Lord Vishnu. Then do 108 Parikrama of tree, with each Parikrama offer a sweet to tree.
- While doing Parikrama continuously chant the mantra “OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VAASUDEVAAYA”. After doing parikrama pray again to peepal tree and Lord Vishnu for seeking forgiveness.
- Offer Milk, Water, Haldi [Turmeric], Kale Teel [Black seasom] and Ghee [All mixed] for a period of 40 day continually to a peepal tree early in the morning at the time of Sunrise. [While going to peepal tree or / and coming to house do not speak to any person]
Rituals for Remedy Of Pitra Dosha
There are certain rituals to be performed to ward off the negative effects of Pitru Dosh.
Narayan Nagbali Pooja
This Puja gives relief to a great extent. This Pooja is performed in few prescribed locations in the India such as:
(1) Trimbakeshwar in Nashik,
(2) Chandod near Vadodara in Gujarat,
Narayan Nagbali is to be performed at Trimbakeshwar which is the pride of place as mentioned in our ancient Purana.
This Puja at Trimbakeshwar is performed very nicely and will lasts for 3 days.
If you are from North India, then go to Haridwar on Amavasya day for Pitra Tarpan Ritual.
Pitra Dosh arises when the soul of departed forefathers are not get the illusion.
It mainly occurs when the dead forefathers and the ancestors did not get proper peace and salvation at the time of departing their souls.
According to Hindu mythology, it is believed if anyone from the family do not offer food and water to their ancestors, and ignore the ancestors in Shraadh Puja then Pitra Dosh is formed.
What is home remedy?
Unfortunately, we have always underestimated the power of simple and natural home remedies that are not only effective but do not cause any side effects as well. Fortunately, the outlook is now changing, and people are resorting to home remedies for maintaining their beauty and health.
Four main benefits of resorting to home remedies
3. Easy to prepare
1. Indigestion 2. Headaches 3. Common colds 4. Sprains 5. Uneasiness and vomiting
· Hair fall
As above mentioned natural remedies work wonderfully for maintaining health and beauty also. On the other hand, health and beauty are interconnected and many times remedies for one show beneficial for the other. Other situation in which these natural remedies can be effectively used are- treating bee stings (an injury caused by the venom of bees), skin rashes, scars, shoe bites, etc.
2. Continually comparing yourself to others around with you is another bad habit. Comparing with others, will never give you happy feeling. This could cause depression as well because you will always feel not enough. To split this habit, work slowly and stop comparing yourself to others. Instead, focus on yourself and other good aspects of your personality and abilities.
things that happened in the past, and focusing on negative things that may happen in the future, you will never fully live in the present time. To break this, make sure keeping yourself in the present and enjoy what you have at the current time. Don’t worry about the past or the future; learn to stay in the present moment with positive thinking.
1. Brahmacharya – The Celibate Student:
Brahmacharya is the stage of life being a student. In the traditional Indian system of study, a child, once he had become a Brahmachari, would live and learn from his guru all that was essential for him to become a productive and thinking human being.
2. Grihastha – The Married Family Man:
In this stage the man has to perform his duties as a member of society and become a positive provider to his family, his community and his society at large. He must be usefully and ethically employed. He must earn wealth and use his service for the larger good.
3. Vanaprastha – The Hermit in Retreat:
This is stage of a man when his duty as a householder comes to an end. The Vanaprastha ashram is semi-retirement. At this age, he should give up all physical, material and sexual pleasures, retire from his social and professional life. Gradually letting go of the ties that bind him being the society elder who is willing to share the knowledge and wealth he has earned for the benefit of others. No wonder, this third ashrama in now a days nearly out of date.
4. Sannyasa – The Wandering Recluse:
The last stage, Sanyas, involves looking inwards and completely liberating oneself from all worldly appetites and desires. In this ashram, a man must prepare himself for the next journey out of his body and thus reject anything that constrains his release and liberation. In this stage, a man is supposed to be totally devoted to God. . He is virtually merged with God, all his worldly ties are broken, and his sole concern becomes attaining moksha, or release from the circle of birth and death. When he dies, the funeral ceremonies (Pretakarma) are performed by his son and heir.
What About Women?:
our own independent way, and fellowship with God was broken.
Do not attempt to marry someone while you are still in love with another.
What is Success
Success is defined as when you feel easiness in yourself, make enough to sleep well at night, and your close relatives are good and you are in a positive influence on the people around you. What is Success is also achieving self-control, defeat delaying everything, feeling motivated and passionate about life and profession. What helps us to be successful in our professional or personal life is not a great idea; competition which brings a quality that comes to mind is important. At the same time, we all have a very limited time each day to do the things what we want.
There are many factors responsible for success in both professional and personal life, but the one common success factor is to take action or Start. Most people miss out reaching goals because they never start. They always prepare, plan and wait for the best time to come. If we wait until we ready, we would not have a professional life, a website, a blog, a workshop, etc.
Pursue Good Mentors
Make a Support Group
It is extremely necessary to have someone you know that, who will listen to your frustrations, self doubt and encourage you and tell again about your success in business how far you’ve come up to.
It is true that we can always learn new things and become competent in them. But in available 24 hours each day, it is more effective to do what we do best and to outsource tasks that we’re not good at to people who excel at them
Follow Your Passion
Keep busy doing constructive things for your self-improvement and for the benefit of others, for whoever in the God’s kingdom must attempt to do good for others every day. If you follow this pattern, you will feel the mood-dispelling joy of knowing you are advancing, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
When you leave this world, objects resources will be left behind; but every good that you have done will go with you. Wealthy people who live in heartlessness, and people who never help others, do not attract wealth in their next life. But those who give and share love, whether it is a lot or little, will attract prosperity.