now browsing by category
- Sometimes you are going to be the friend who talks shit about you, and that’s your back, because sometimes you are capable of being really irritating and shitty without even realizing it, and your friends want to give vent about it.
- People moderates you based on the clothes you wear, and will routinely think that, they are better than you if you aren’t dressed well.
- Certain times, when somebody starts giving you more attention or respect in life when they used to treat you like shit, truth is that’s not because they’ve evolved as a human being. It’s because you’ve got better-looking or more economically successful.
- Remember the truth, at least two of your “friends” don’t truly like you.
- A truth in huge quantity is, shitty things that people do and say to each other is motivated by little more than jealousy, because cutting down someone is the easiest way to feel better than others.
- You might just not be good enough for that job; you are positive that you really deserve.
- Humans cannot destroy the planet, but we can wipe out its capacity to keep us alive. And we are.
- Blame is the favorite time pass of those who dislike responsibility and Self-examination and is the only path out of misery.
- Proof is nothing but a collected works of opinion that match about your own and Knowledge is belief, nothing more.
- Whoever you are, the undeniable truth is you will die. To know and understand that, means you are alive.
- If you aren’t happy on your own, truly you won’t be happy in any relationship.
- Problems, when they come up, are rarely as painful as the experience of fearing them
- When you break promises to yourself, you feel very bad. When you make a habit of it, you begin to extreme dislike yourself.
Trying to overcome various kinds of distress by the limited power of material remedial method is often unsatisfactory.
Chemicals and medicines have an effect on only the outer physical composition of the bodily cells and do not modify the inner atomic structure or life principle of the cells. In many cases no cure of disease is possible until the healing power of God has corrected, from within, the imbalance of “lifetrons” or intelligent life energy in the body.
Fasting is a natural method of healing. When animals or savages are sick, they fast. The bodily machinery thus has an opportunity to cleanse itself and to obtain a much-needed rest. Most diseases can be cured by well thought-out fasting. Unless one has a weak heart, regular short fasts have been recommended as an excellent health measure. Another good method of physical remedial is through suitable herb extracts or herbal antibiotics.
1. Life Will Never Perfect
Yes, If you are waiting for the “right” time to come to do something new like: pursue self-employment, begin a fitness plan, dive into the dating pool, or move to a new town, you’re going to be waiting forever.
2. You Might Fail
3. No One Fix You
Are you alone? No, far-off from it. But no one is going to join you, so it is in your best interest to take personal responsibility for your own life. When you do that, strongly you’ll find out, you are more powerful than you ever thought possible.
4. Tomorrow Is Not Guaranteed
If you like to possess about how great you are at multitasking, stop it, because you are only kidding yourself. Wasting your productivity, stressing you out, and possibly causing you to make mistakes. Realize the truth; it will probably take you longer to complete two tasks at once.
6. Have More Time Than You Think
- No time to exercise? Your fitness isn’t a priority.
- No time to prepare healthy meals at home? Your health isn’t a priority.
- No time to do something nice for the love of your life? Your relationship isn’t a priority.
It’s harsh, but it’s life truth. How you spend your time is yours choice, So spend it prudently.