How to Identify Pitra Dosha
Pitru dosh or Yog is formed when Rahu and Ketu are with any of the Luminaries and are placed in the 6th, 8th and the 12th house in the horoscope. Sometimes, this yog is also formed in the 5th house if other planets do not show any beneficial aspects.
This Yog stop the person from his overall progress in all walks of life.
Astrological combinations and calculations are used to find out the exact problem and related solution of Pitra Dosha. Such astrological calculations are good, but they are far away and more complex to know for a common man.
Afterward how a common man can know whether he is under the bad influences of Pitra Dosha?
Here are some simple signs and methods mentioned in the ancient texts, which can be used to know a person in identifying Pitra Dosha:
- Children are falling sick frequently.
- Couples having problems in conceive the child.
- Repeated miscarriage
- Disputes among the family members without any reason
- The educational and career growth is obstructed and No success in life
Simple Remedies of Pitra Dosha
- Every Saturday, make rice balls of cooked rice and ghee. Feed these rice balls to crows and fish.
- Unconditional services to parents, old-age needy persons, sweeper and poor peoples.
- Always be calm and quiet throughout the life, should not to be angry in this life.
- Worshiping Lord Vishnu, particularly the form of Sri Ram, is a fine remedy to get relief from Pitra Dosh.
- Make Kanya Daan (perform the marriage of a girl), of a girl from Poor family.
- Perform Rudrabhishek (Rudra Abhishek) in the name of the KUL or ancestors [Pitru]
- On any somwati amavaasya (when amaavasyaa falls on Monday) go to peepal tree, offer one janeu to tree and one to Lord Vishnu. Pray to tree and Lord Vishnu. Then do 108 Parikrama of tree, with each Parikrama offer a sweet to tree.
- While doing Parikrama continuously chant the mantra “OM NAMO BHAGAWATE VAASUDEVAAYA”. After doing parikrama pray again to peepal tree and Lord Vishnu for seeking forgiveness.
- Offer Milk, Water, Haldi [Turmeric], Kale Teel [Black seasom] and Ghee [All mixed] for a period of 40 day continually to a peepal tree early in the morning at the time of Sunrise. [While going to peepal tree or / and coming to house do not speak to any person]
Rituals for Remedy Of Pitra Dosha
There are certain rituals to be performed to ward off the negative effects of Pitru Dosh.
Narayan Nagbali Pooja
This Puja gives relief to a great extent. This Pooja is performed in few prescribed locations in the India such as:
(1) Trimbakeshwar in Nashik,
(2) Chandod near Vadodara in Gujarat,
Narayan Nagbali is to be performed at Trimbakeshwar which is the pride of place as mentioned in our ancient Purana.
This Puja at Trimbakeshwar is performed very nicely and will lasts for 3 days.
If you are from North India, then go to Haridwar on Amavasya day for Pitra Tarpan Ritual.
Pitra Dosh arises when the soul of departed forefathers are not get the illusion.
It mainly occurs when the dead forefathers and the ancestors did not get proper peace and salvation at the time of departing their souls.
According to Hindu mythology, it is believed if anyone from the family do not offer food and water to their ancestors, and ignore the ancestors in Shraadh Puja then Pitra Dosh is formed.
Attitude and Life Truths
We often talk about stepping into our true power, about building our confidence and boosting our self-esteem.Read More
Panchak Yog [Kaal] (Inauspicious period)
What is PANCHAK? Panchak is an inauspicious Yoga or period. Panchak means a group ofRead More