Simple Life Truths to Remember
- Sometimes you are going to be the friend who talks shit about you, and that’s your back, because sometimes you are capable of being really irritating and shitty without even realizing it, and your friends want to give vent about it.
- People moderates you based on the clothes you wear, and will routinely think that, they are better than you if you aren’t dressed well.
- Certain times, when somebody starts giving you more attention or respect in life when they used to treat you like shit, truth is that’s not because they’ve evolved as a human being. It’s because you’ve got better-looking or more economically successful.
- Remember the truth, at least two of your “friends” don’t truly like you.
- A truth in huge quantity is, shitty things that people do and say to each other is motivated by little more than jealousy, because cutting down someone is the easiest way to feel better than others.
- You might just not be good enough for that job; you are positive that you really deserve.
- Humans cannot destroy the planet, but we can wipe out its capacity to keep us alive. And we are.
- Blame is the favorite time pass of those who dislike responsibility and Self-examination and is the only path out of misery.
- Proof is nothing but a collected works of opinion that match about your own and Knowledge is belief, nothing more.
- Whoever you are, the undeniable truth is you will die. To know and understand that, means you are alive.
- If you aren’t happy on your own, truly you won’t be happy in any relationship.
- Problems, when they come up, are rarely as painful as the experience of fearing them
- When you break promises to yourself, you feel very bad. When you make a habit of it, you begin to extreme dislike yourself.
Attitude and Life Truths
We often talk about stepping into our true power, about building our confidence and boosting our self-esteem.Read More
Panchak Yog [Kaal] (Inauspicious period)
What is PANCHAK? Panchak is an inauspicious Yoga or period. Panchak means a group ofRead More