now browsing by tag
Living with exciting life appears too immense in theoretically, but it’s a bit discouraging when we face with the possibility of actually doing something to make it exciting.
As habit, our routines are comfortable and soothing. Being humans we tend to resist too much excitement even while we long to live a more exciting life.
Our real life possibly falls somewhere in-between painful moments and meaningless excitement — perhaps long stretched boredom (or busyness) can diversify the moments of joy. (And even fun and joy can become predictable with repetition.)
So you want to live an exciting life?
- Does exciting life means we have to take up skydiving?
- Become a spy?
- Drive a luxurious red sports car?
These are exciting, but most of us don’t have that much of money or appetite for such type of excitement regularly. In fact, excitement is related to individuals personalities and or life circumstances.
At certain age the excitement for everyone may be differs, for me it was moving to nearby Metro city. With changing age it will change, my thrill was leaving the house for a couple of hours to walk around a Big Bazaar.
You don’t need to do or be something dramatic to have a more interesting and exciting life. Small and simple changes can do this; moreover self-improvement can vibrate your world enough to make it more joyful, attractive and brave — on your own terms.
Get up and come out of your everyday routine and put some shine into your lifestyle with just a little creative thinking and planning.
Want some ideas?
Here we give some simple living ways to make your life more exciting.
- Make space. It’s hard to add excitement to your life if, your life is overflowing with mindless tasks and odd jobs. Just simplify, delegate, or eliminate any of these boring and mindless tasks to make space for excitement? Fill your lives with these things to avoid stretching ourselves toward happiness. Isn’t?
- Shake up morning routine. Instead of following regular wake-up routine every day, do it differently on instance. Get up fifteen minutes early and take a breakfast outside. Turn off the TV and listen some music you love. Love your work. Drive in a different way. Just starting the day in different way can give you a little excitement.
- Be the host. Take the initiative to entertain, invite friends or family for a dinner or something different, test a wine enjoy the games.
- Move your furniture. Rearrange or redecorate a room, switching up things can give you new feel and different.
- Get a makeover. Get a new haircut, do make-up with professional, buy a new outfit, or try different clothing style. It gives even more fun if you do this with a beloved friend.
- Cut a rug. Wear new setup or haircut to go out to a dance club or just dance at home with interesting music with beloved friends.
- Plan a trip. If you can’t afford to take a trip now, just researching, planning, and dreaming can give you a boost and build excitement for the time when you can afford to go. Use in saving money as part of your planning!
- Learn something new. Study a new language, a new skill, a hobby. You will open doors to meeting new people who share your interests and abilities and gain a sense of confidence and achievement.
- Go out of the house. Step away from the TV or computer and do something you love. Take a walk with a friend. Go to the book-stall and look through for the books you love. Visiting local gallery or museum will excite you.
- Read an adventure or thriller novel. Enjoy your excitement vicariously through good books.
- Write down life vision. Spare some time thinking about your ideal lifestyle, excitement and adventure. Write your own vision and the actions you could probably take to get yourself there.
- Try kindness. Do something unexpectedly good for a friend or a complete stranger. Pay for someone’s coffee. Send balloons. Leave a love note.
- Be curious about people. Ask people questions about their lives [both friend and strangers] Learn what other people do and what makes them sharp around. You might discover something interesting about them and yourself as well.
- Don’t wait. Don’t wait to try something new, to initiate something, to take action. Stop playing if it is safe or looking for someone else to take the lead.
Be a creative creator of your own life. You can make it as exciting and thrilling as you wish.
For the most part, an exciting life doesn’t happen to you. (And when it does, it may not be the kind of excitement you want!) You need to find ways to jazz up your life in small ways by shifting your outlook; and changing some of your daily lifestyle.
Small and fresh change can cheer up you and create a new and exciting outlook on life.
- Sometimes you are going to be the friend who talks shit about you, and that’s your back, because sometimes you are capable of being really irritating and shitty without even realizing it, and your friends want to give vent about it.
- People moderates you based on the clothes you wear, and will routinely think that, they are better than you if you aren’t dressed well.
- Certain times, when somebody starts giving you more attention or respect in life when they used to treat you like shit, truth is that’s not because they’ve evolved as a human being. It’s because you’ve got better-looking or more economically successful.
- Remember the truth, at least two of your “friends” don’t truly like you.
- A truth in huge quantity is, shitty things that people do and say to each other is motivated by little more than jealousy, because cutting down someone is the easiest way to feel better than others.
- You might just not be good enough for that job; you are positive that you really deserve.
- Humans cannot destroy the planet, but we can wipe out its capacity to keep us alive. And we are.
- Blame is the favorite time pass of those who dislike responsibility and Self-examination and is the only path out of misery.
- Proof is nothing but a collected works of opinion that match about your own and Knowledge is belief, nothing more.
- Whoever you are, the undeniable truth is you will die. To know and understand that, means you are alive.
- If you aren’t happy on your own, truly you won’t be happy in any relationship.
- Problems, when they come up, are rarely as painful as the experience of fearing them
- When you break promises to yourself, you feel very bad. When you make a habit of it, you begin to extreme dislike yourself.