now browsing by tag
The past and future doesn’t exist. Now [present] is the moment. Past is just a memory. The future is just a projection. Here you can choose to stay back in the past for learning and happy reflection. You can also choose to live in the future for visualization and practical planning. However, any time your awareness floats away to the past or future often for negative purposes, you are suffocating your ability to flourish in the only moment you ever have… that is present [now]. Past and future literally do not exist right now – feel the freedom in this truth i.e. Present
Live in the present and do what makes you happy even if it doesn’t make others happy. Don’t trust something because of someone said it. Question it and discover the truth by your own.
Don’t allow others to decide what you want to do. Listen what they are saying it could help in make your decision. But it is to be yours, which can make you happy. Always true to yourself, respectful, polite and honest. Always set a goal and pursue it. Make the best out of each opportunity, and make sure you know what your strengths and skills are; these will help you in a long away. Take self-care, Eat whole food, exercise, get adequate sleep and enjoy the life.
Without challenges you cannot unlock you’re prospective. Treat Obstacles as opportunities for your growth.
Choose powerful questions and attitudes to receive experience. Turn your lifestyle challenges into a gift. What you do with gift? You receive it, acknowledge it. Look for the value which it can bring into your life. Ask yourself how your life situation will be your best opportunity.
Sometimes we do not forgive others to free them of the situation, burden, guilt or regret. We forgive others to free ourselves only, and love to do so. It is in liberation of ourselves that our energy level, awareness raises and doing so people around us also benefits. The words of forgiveness impacts positively on those we forgive, but eventually forgiveness is a choice that allows us to be happy over again. This goes for both forgiveness to others and forgiveness of self also.
Surrender is the essence of happy life.
Letting go is not giving up, but letting go is surrendering any irrational attachment to particular people, outcomes and situations. Surrender means showing up every day in your life with the intention to be yourself and to do the best you know how, without expecting life to go a certain way.
Encompass goals, dream it, take a purposeful action, but isolate from what life must look like.
The energy of someone aspiring us to create dreams, teamed with surrender, is more powerful and creative than someone resolute to create outcomes with an anxious “must have” mentality.
Surrender brings inner peace and joy, and we forget that our outer lives are a reflection of our inner state of human being
- Sometimes you are going to be the friend who talks shit about you, and that’s your back, because sometimes you are capable of being really irritating and shitty without even realizing it, and your friends want to give vent about it.
- People moderates you based on the clothes you wear, and will routinely think that, they are better than you if you aren’t dressed well.
- Certain times, when somebody starts giving you more attention or respect in life when they used to treat you like shit, truth is that’s not because they’ve evolved as a human being. It’s because you’ve got better-looking or more economically successful.
- Remember the truth, at least two of your “friends” don’t truly like you.
- A truth in huge quantity is, shitty things that people do and say to each other is motivated by little more than jealousy, because cutting down someone is the easiest way to feel better than others.
- You might just not be good enough for that job; you are positive that you really deserve.
- Humans cannot destroy the planet, but we can wipe out its capacity to keep us alive. And we are.
- Blame is the favorite time pass of those who dislike responsibility and Self-examination and is the only path out of misery.
- Proof is nothing but a collected works of opinion that match about your own and Knowledge is belief, nothing more.
- Whoever you are, the undeniable truth is you will die. To know and understand that, means you are alive.
- If you aren’t happy on your own, truly you won’t be happy in any relationship.
- Problems, when they come up, are rarely as painful as the experience of fearing them
- When you break promises to yourself, you feel very bad. When you make a habit of it, you begin to extreme dislike yourself.