now browsing by tag
We often talk about stepping into our true power, about building our confidence and boosting our self-esteem. Though self-confidence and self-esteem seems similar referring to how we feel about ourselves though they are two very different concepts.
Self-esteem is how we generally feel about ourselves; how much we love ourselves and the overall image that we have about who I am positive or negative? It is shaped by our experiences and the environments where we grow up in, through our family members, our school and our community.
Self-confidence can be defined how we feel about our abilities and how capable we see ourselves of doing certain things or handling in unusual situations.
Some of us have been focused on our weaknesses and perceived limitations, rather than our strengths. In some cases, we were educated to find ways to improve so that we could become “the best versions of ourselves.”
Certain times we can only change the things we are aware of, and the things we accept which are true.
I can’t please everybody, no matter how much I try. Whatever people think about me is their own view, and seen from their lenses; and it’s all about them and it has nothing to do with me. I stopped trying to please the peoples in the hope that they would like me. I like myself as I am, and I don’t expect other people to make me happy. My happiness is my liability and everything besides that will be absolute bonus.
Saying no to things means we don’t want to do it and it’s a learned practice of self-care
If it sounds like I should do, I don’t do it. I go for the things which feel like a want. My needs come from myself, instead of being imposed by others. I am choosy about how I am spending my precious time and with whom. Because my time is my life and it’s never come back.
Life should not have to be a fight or an exhausting struggle.
I stopped up competing and comparing myself with others. Instead, I prefer to go on my own journey and feel happy with other’s achievement. I always choose to live in a state of love instead fear and I believe in abundance. We live in a caring life, where there is enough of everything and for everyone.
Being reliable is a matter of preference.
I prefer to stay true to who I am and what I believe to be right. It’s my birthright to be happy and I decided to live my own life with neither apologies nor regrets.
I realized in the life, we don’t get what we desire. We get what we think and deserve. That’s why believing in you, seeing yourselves as enough and worthy of the best things life has to offer.
Most people are lazy.
People say they want to make some kind of a change. They get good, solid advice. Then they do nothing. In most of the cases, failure is not the result of outside influences, but failure is due to a simply lack of efforts. It’s a horrible truth, but it’s the truth, all right: most of the people don’t know what they claim to want enough to put in the work required to get it.
Guiltiness and regret won’t make problems go away.
Not necessary to live in the bad things that happened or that you did in the past. People feel that it’s their obligation to stay on guilt, as if they’ll be a horrible person if they decline feeling guilty. It’s not true. What happened is happened. Move on.
Worrying is useless.
Worry is like bitching. It can’t changes anything, but we feel like we’ve to do it because if we don’t worry about something, it seems like we’re being jokey.
Next time if you’re worried about something, ask yourself how much the problem has reduced to improve your life. It’s really, really hard to explain. That’ll fix things, right?
Successes happen in small steps and in a long time.
This is the keystone message behind my legendary community, which is outcome that people, who actually understands that most of the things take time to get it done.
Almost nothing will happen in huge, gestalt leaps. Want to become a champion or start a successful company? Get a little better every day, and then repeat.
Nobody is rooting you to fail.
The world isn’t out to get you. People have their interest in their own business that they’re not paying attention to you and in your possible failures.
You simply don’t matter to them to root against. That means you’re free always.
Everyone lives according to their own rules, and not yours.
If someone says something to you and you’re insulted. You think they’re being a jerk, because you as per your personal rule which says, “If you say XXXXX to someone, it’s because you want to insult them.” It doesn’t mean that, other person may not necessarily have the same rules as you are.
They are responding according to their own rules, and in all, their system says, they are responding appropriately. Off course they may even think that you are the bad guy.
So who is right? Neither; you simply have different rules. Sooner you realize that everyone is trying to do the best as they can in the life with what they have is the better.
- Sometimes you are going to be the friend who talks shit about you, and that’s your back, because sometimes you are capable of being really irritating and shitty without even realizing it, and your friends want to give vent about it.
- People moderates you based on the clothes you wear, and will routinely think that, they are better than you if you aren’t dressed well.
- Certain times, when somebody starts giving you more attention or respect in life when they used to treat you like shit, truth is that’s not because they’ve evolved as a human being. It’s because you’ve got better-looking or more economically successful.
- Remember the truth, at least two of your “friends” don’t truly like you.
- A truth in huge quantity is, shitty things that people do and say to each other is motivated by little more than jealousy, because cutting down someone is the easiest way to feel better than others.
- You might just not be good enough for that job; you are positive that you really deserve.
- Humans cannot destroy the planet, but we can wipe out its capacity to keep us alive. And we are.
- Blame is the favorite time pass of those who dislike responsibility and Self-examination and is the only path out of misery.
- Proof is nothing but a collected works of opinion that match about your own and Knowledge is belief, nothing more.
- Whoever you are, the undeniable truth is you will die. To know and understand that, means you are alive.
- If you aren’t happy on your own, truly you won’t be happy in any relationship.
- Problems, when they come up, are rarely as painful as the experience of fearing them
- When you break promises to yourself, you feel very bad. When you make a habit of it, you begin to extreme dislike yourself.