now browsing by tag
Body Cardiovascular disease Career Cleansing Colors Depression Disease dreams East exercise Food Friends Gayatri Mantra god Gold Happiness Happy Health Hinduism Horoscope House Law of Attraction Life Lifestyle Life Truths Manglik Dosh Moon North Northeast Northwest profession Saturday Silver South Southeast Southwest Stress Success The Law of Attraction Truths of Life Vaastu shastra Vastu West What is home remedy Years 2017
The Negative effects of Manglik Dosh can be reduced by performing astrological remedies which generally include performing Pooja, chanting mantras, Wearing Gemstones. A special Pooja is performed in the Mangal Nath temple, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India by expert Panditji.
Other simple Remedies
- Start fasting Tuesday of a new Month in a rising moon(Shaula Paksha)
- Chant Gayatri Mantra 108 Times Daily
- Chant Sunder Kand from Tulsi Ramcharitmanas for the period of 40 days beginning on Tuesday.and also chant Hanuman Chalisa
- Worship Lord Hanuman using “Om Shreem Hanumate Namah:” mantra. Visit Hanuman Temple on every Tuesday and offer sweets, sindoor etc.
- Donate red cloth to the workers who work with sharp iron items.
- A Manglik boy or girl must marry to a manglik partner only.
- In Hindu tradition, Manglik women has to complete the ceremony called “Kumbh Vivah” in which they have to marry either to a peepal tree, or a banana tree or a silver/ golden idol of the Lord Vishnu. A Manglik Woman may even marry a clay urn which is to be broken soon after the nuptial ceremonies, signifying that the bride has become a widow and the manglik dosh has been removed.