now browsing by tag
The 6th House in Horoscope rules your work, or what you work for livelihood. It doesn’t closely deal with the social situations at work or at your profession, because that belongs to the 10th House. Only two house important here 6th and 10th house. 6th house and 10th houses govern career/job
The 6th is regarding what you work with or what you do, and how that working for you.
Actually you will find insight from 6th house, as what profession you might enjoy, and how you relate with your work environment.
Sixth House is also known as Trik Bhav, [House No. 6,8,12 is known as Trik Bhav] in Astrology. These are inauspicious bahva. Whenever any planet relates with this houses, that planet will lose their positivity. (उनकी शुभता में कमी आती है)
Sixth House is also represents Diseases Along with an Arth bhav in Kaam, Moksha, Artha elements; in 2,6,10 bhava
Aspect of planet Guru on Sixth house will fulfill the monitory requirements of Native. So role of this house should not be ignored in maintaining a lifestyle. It also denotes self-discipline, servitude, severity of acts, self-sacrificing service, and ability to work towards a better economical position.
Workers those indulged in hard work should also be analyzed from this house. Auspicious planets if placed in Sixth house will make the person service oriented and love full. The capacity to work hard and physical strength of that native is also ruled by sixth house.
House of Loan
On the opposite side Sixth house indicates Loans. To meet daily needs one has to take loans, auspicious planets in this house will cause the delay in getting the loans, while if inauspicious planets are there in; the native will get easy Loans. Inauspicious planets in Sixth house may cause the health problems to the Native.
Inauspicious planet/s in the Sixth house
Positioning of Moon and / or Venus in this house gives the person success in the Hotel and / or Restaurants Business.
This is house of hospitals, planet Sun and Rahu though they are inauspicious, if placed in 6 th house will make the native renowned “Doctor”. Also debilitated Moon in Sixth house enhances this “Yog”
The relationship of Mars and / or Moon with Sixth house gives the ability to become a surgeon
Mangal [Maars] in 6th house or in relation with Sixth house makes the native to serve in Military or in Police.
Satrun [Shani] if makes relation with 6th house, the native will get success in Judiciary.
Signs of the Sixth house
If the violent or malefic signs i.e. 1, 2, 8, 11 signs or more than one inauspicious planets if placed together in the nearest degrees, the person may get terminated from his job.
Debilitated Maars if placed in Sixth House, and making relation with “Lagna Bhav” then native will work in Police or in the departments where the chances of making money in Unethical way. This also happen if Maars placed in Eighth house and making relationship with “Swa Rashi” in Third Bhav
Strong Saturn in this house makes the person job oriented rather than businessmen
If you want to Analyze your Horoscope to take guidance on correct profession thereof according to Kundali, please Contact Us
What is PANCHAK?
Panchak is an inauspicious Yoga or period. Panchak means a group of five, Panchak kaal occurs when Moon is present in Aquarius [Kumbha] and Pisces, in the last 5 constellations: Dhanista (Last two Charanas), Shatabhisha, Purva Bhadrapada, Uttara Bhadrapada and Revati.
Panchak kaal remains for almost five days.
Panchak Kaal is considered inauspicious, so avoid auspicious events like Marriage, Mundan during Panchak Kaal [Yoga]
According to ancient textbook following activities should be prohibited during Panchak:
- Griha Pravesh or House warming ceremony [Vastu shanti]
- Marriage rituls
- Building roof [Slab] of a house
- Funeral of a dead body, however, cremation can be done after performing some specific rituals.
- However Upnayan Sanskar can be performed during Panchak Kaal
Why Panchak is Important?
During Panchak kaal, the five great elements of the universe become unbalanced and cause an imbalance within the family structure.
If a death happens during this period and if, the proper ritual is not performed, the dead person will carry another five (5) family members with him within a period of two-years.
Kinds of Panchak
According to Vedic astrology, there are five types of Panchak Yoga, based on their starting days [Var]
- Mrityu (Death)
- Panchak yog if begins on a Saturday, is known as Mrityu (death) Yog Panchak.
- Marriage and / or starting of any important event should strictly avoid during this period.
- Rog (Disease)
- Panchak begins on Sunday is known as Roga (diseases) Panchak Yoga which creates health problems.
- Kingdom (Raj)
- Panchak yog if begins on a Monday, is considered auspicious and known as Rajya (kingdom) Yoga Panchak.
- All government related matters or change in job should be avoided during this period.
- Agni (Fire)
- If Panchak begins on a Tuesday, is inauspicious and known as Agni (fire) Panchak Yog.
- Starting of any new construction, shifting in to a new house [Grah Pravesh or Vaastu Shanti] and machinery related work should be avoided during this period.
- Chor (Theft)
- Panchak begins on a Friday, is inauspicious, and known as Chor (theft) Panchak Yog, Starting of travel, starting of new business or financial activities should be avoided during this period.
Possible Troubles of the Panchak Nakshatras
- Fire Accidents
- May leads to discords in the life of the person.
Purva Bhadrapada Nakshatra:
- Creates health problems
Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra:
- Uttarabhadrapada Nakstra if falls on a Sunday, Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga is formed, which is considered good for engagement or marriage.
- Guilty and payment of fine or any such charges
- Financial crunches
- Avoid constructing a roof during Revati Nakshatra
Last three Panchak Nakshatra:
- Purva bhadrapada, Uttara bhadrapada and Revati if fall on a Sunday, a kind of auspicious Yoga is formed, this period gives success and prosperity.
- According to ancient text recite Gayatri Mantra and perform Havan to reduce the negative effects of “Panchak”
- Distribute sweets to labors before starting the construction of roof of a house
- Perform Hanuman Puja before starting a journey
- Performing some prescribed rituals with dead body’s funeral ceremony can eliminate the bad effects.
- If due to one or another reason this rituls are not performed, then have to do Panchak Nakshtra shanty puja