now browsing by tag
According to Vaastu Shastra principles, Bathroom and Toilet should be in middle of West direction and South direction. This does not create any Vaastu dosh [defect] and will not affect the inmates.
Toilet never should be in the:
- Middle of the house [Brahmsthan]
- In South-east corner
- In South-west and North- east corners
- Middle of the North and Middle of the East.
Northeast Direction [Ishanya corner]
This is the place of God and Planet Guru [Jupiter]. This is also the place of Santana-Laxmi.
Having Toilet or bathroom in Northeast corner will affect the place of God and you will not get the blessings from God.
- Children growth, Education and Career will get on affected.
- Owner will face Financial losses.
- If the Owner is a businessman he has to undergo many financial losses and will not get the Success though working hard.
- For professionals [Job holders] hurdles in getting promotions.
- Residents have to face eye problems and sometimes have to undergo to cataract or surgeries.
- There may be Birth-defect in new born child
East middle Direction:
Having Toilet in middle of the East may adversely affect in following way.
- Owner of the house may suffer from physical disorders.
- Loss of social standing and respect in the society [No Name and Fame].
- Residents in such houses are prone to Brain related problems.
- Health problems related to Heat, Blood pressure, Diabetes and also prone to life threatening activities.
This is a place of planet Venus [Shukra Graha] and place of Fire element.
The rising Sun [Sun will travel from South-east – south and South-west] will gives maximum heat to this direction, so South-east is always hot.
Toilet and bathroom in South-east is a Defect and will
- Will creates problems to young people in the house and they have to suffer with sickness and diseases.
- Mostly in such houses love marriages can happens but they will not goes Life-long.
- Health problems related to breathing, cancer to females, lack of patience and temperament
- Elder child can meet accidents.
- Delay in Marriage or married people may end up in fights and there is lack of understanding between the couples.
- Alcohol addictions, accidents, problems in pregnancy are the common issues in these houses.
This is the direction of Earth element [Pruthvi tatva] and the ruling planet is Rahu.
The gravitational force is more in this direction compare to other directions.
Having bathroom and Toilet or an excavation in Southwest:
- Will adversely affects on the health of the owner and makes life conflict.
- The owner will have to suffer with Urinary troubles, Chronic diseases.
- There may be possibility of unnatural problems [Amaanviya].
- Unity and Integrity of the family get disturbed.
- Premature death or accidental death can happen in these houses.
- Owner or head of the family never renowned in the society and always under tension in such houses.
- The house is full of Negative energy and People may have bad dreams or feeling of ghostly existence in the house.
Toilet in the Northeast can adversely affect the finances and prosperity of the family. Whereas toilet in Southwest direction directly affects the family head in terms of health and can make him highly indecisive. [Not able to make decisions quickly and effectively.]
This is the direction of Planet Buddha and ruled by God Kuber the God of Wealth.
Having Toilet and Bath in the North direction:
- The inmates will suffer from high and lows of financial situations.
- The income goes on unwanted expenses like treatment of sicknesses like paralysis, brain tumors, and knee problems.
- Females in such houses will have to undergo incurable diseases including Cancerian diseases also.
Toilet in the Northeast can adversely affect the finances and prosperity of the family. Whereas toilet in South-West direction directly affects the family head in terms of health and can make him highly indecisive. [Not able to make decisions quickly and effectively.]
If you observe that the Toilet in your living house is located in one of the defected area, Please Contact us to check it and correct it without demolishing