now browsing by tag
According to Vaastu Shastra principles, Bathroom and Toilet should be in middle of West direction and South direction. This does not create any Vaastu dosh [defect] and will not affect the inmates.
Toilet never should be in the:
- Middle of the house [Brahmsthan]
- In South-east corner
- In South-west and North- east corners
- Middle of the North and Middle of the East.
Northeast Direction [Ishanya corner]
This is the place of God and Planet Guru [Jupiter]. This is also the place of Santana-Laxmi.
Having Toilet or bathroom in Northeast corner will affect the place of God and you will not get the blessings from God.
- Children growth, Education and Career will get on affected.
- Owner will face Financial losses.
- If the Owner is a businessman he has to undergo many financial losses and will not get the Success though working hard.
- For professionals [Job holders] hurdles in getting promotions.
- Residents have to face eye problems and sometimes have to undergo to cataract or surgeries.
- There may be Birth-defect in new born child
East middle Direction:
Having Toilet in middle of the East may adversely affect in following way.
- Owner of the house may suffer from physical disorders.
- Loss of social standing and respect in the society [No Name and Fame].
- Residents in such houses are prone to Brain related problems.
- Health problems related to Heat, Blood pressure, Diabetes and also prone to life threatening activities.
This is a place of planet Venus [Shukra Graha] and place of Fire element.
The rising Sun [Sun will travel from South-east – south and South-west] will gives maximum heat to this direction, so South-east is always hot.
Toilet and bathroom in South-east is a Defect and will
- Will creates problems to young people in the house and they have to suffer with sickness and diseases.
- Mostly in such houses love marriages can happens but they will not goes Life-long.
- Health problems related to breathing, cancer to females, lack of patience and temperament
- Elder child can meet accidents.
- Delay in Marriage or married people may end up in fights and there is lack of understanding between the couples.
- Alcohol addictions, accidents, problems in pregnancy are the common issues in these houses.
This is the direction of Earth element [Pruthvi tatva] and the ruling planet is Rahu.
The gravitational force is more in this direction compare to other directions.
Having bathroom and Toilet or an excavation in Southwest:
- Will adversely affects on the health of the owner and makes life conflict.
- The owner will have to suffer with Urinary troubles, Chronic diseases.
- There may be possibility of unnatural problems [Amaanviya].
- Unity and Integrity of the family get disturbed.
- Premature death or accidental death can happen in these houses.
- Owner or head of the family never renowned in the society and always under tension in such houses.
- The house is full of Negative energy and People may have bad dreams or feeling of ghostly existence in the house.
Toilet in the Northeast can adversely affect the finances and prosperity of the family. Whereas toilet in Southwest direction directly affects the family head in terms of health and can make him highly indecisive. [Not able to make decisions quickly and effectively.]
This is the direction of Planet Buddha and ruled by God Kuber the God of Wealth.
Having Toilet and Bath in the North direction:
- The inmates will suffer from high and lows of financial situations.
- The income goes on unwanted expenses like treatment of sicknesses like paralysis, brain tumors, and knee problems.
- Females in such houses will have to undergo incurable diseases including Cancerian diseases also.
Toilet in the Northeast can adversely affect the finances and prosperity of the family. Whereas toilet in South-West direction directly affects the family head in terms of health and can make him highly indecisive. [Not able to make decisions quickly and effectively.]
If you observe that the Toilet in your living house is located in one of the defected area, Please Contact us to check it and correct it without demolishing
Every human being on the earth needs air, water, food, shelter, cloth, education and health to lead or live with a happy lifestyle. Money the only source by which we can get six out of the seven listed items. [Thank God, we don’t have to pay for Air]. Lack of money, can brings stress and also sprinkles negative energy in the house.
Vaastu Shastra, a Vedic science of house construction, can also have a great impact on financial prosperity.
By using Vaastu principles we can get positive energy in the House by working in harmony with the directional energy and the five elements of the nature and resist any negative energy in the house.
Directional values of Vaastu for prosperity
Avoid overhead water tank, septic tanks and heavy construction structures in Northeast area of the house. Always keep clean and completely clutter-free this area.
Southwest direction is considered as a direction of Wealth, this corner plays crucial role in creation of wealth. Thus placing of the Almirah or cupboard with all valuables, important papers, jewelry and cash, must be placed in this corner facing East or North, the direction of Kuber, God of Wealth.
A Vaastu principle does not allow entrance from the Southwest but insist on having the Master bed room in this direction. As a result, Southwest is not good for having main door.
From the eight directions, the one and only direction in which the main door cannot be located is the South-west. This is because the Southwest is the direction where the energy that enters in the house is stored.
Obviously, having openings in this quadrant will allow the cosmic power to go out, and this could result in the experiencing financial losses and health problems to owner of the house with no peace of mind.
An underground water tank in the Southwest of the house is the most negative and major defect in Vaastu, Which leads to 3 D’s Destruction, Disharmony and Death in the family.
Purple color represents the wealth, so, placing purple plants or money plants in purple pots in the Southeast corner of the house can bring a change in fortune and enormous good luck in attracting wealth.
Southeast is related to Venus which represents the females. So the lady of the house may suffer most of the times if there is any Vaastu defect in the Southeast direction.
A door in the SE direction brings in anger and it creates a stressful atmosphere in the family. It also brings in sickness to an elderly lady in the family.
The Southeast which represents Fire element is also related to sex and married life. So, having a toilet/bathroom or an underground water body or a cut in Southeast, can cause hurdles in getting married or in married life or in conceiving a child.
If having any water body or a bath room in SE, one of the daughters may remain unhappy in her married life.
As a remedy, “Ratndhyaya or Gems therapy” can be used to protect the door from evil energy. (In fact any door which is not in a good direction can be protected from evil energy by using gems therapy.)
Using appropriate Gems like Red coral/yellow sapphire/diamond/crystals charged by proper Mantras and/or metal like copper under the floor, worshiping Hanumanji will reduce the severity of Southeast defects. It is advised to seek a guidance of a Vaastu Consultant if the defects are severe and are affecting one’s life in concerned area adversely.
In the north zone, designating space for kitchen and toilet, placing a dustbin, broom, washing machine, and mixer-grinder is a Vaastu Dosh. Keep a money plant in a green vase, or hang scenery showing a lush field or thick forest in north zone.
These will attract money and better career opportunities.
For instance, the South-west door will bring in debts, loans and financial problems.
A North entrance brings good career opportunities and money.
The East Vaastu entrance brings peace.
The West entrance brings in wealth and prosperity.
The South entrance is also a beneficial if placed in proper place.
According to Vaastu Shastra, as the lord of ‘Agni’ (Fire) prevails in the South-east direction, so this is the ideal place for kitchen in the house.
The stove should be placed in South-east corner of the kitchen so that the cook will face East while cooking.
The second best option is North-west direction of the house.
- Being North-east is the place of Santaan Laxmi and Eswar, having kitchen [Fire Element] in North-east can affects mainly on the Children’s of that house.
- Kitchen in North-east [Ishanya] along-with defect in North-west [Vayvya], Children from that house may goes into depression though they are brilliant one, Children may sometimes attempt to commit suicide also.
- Children may force to discontinue their education though they are brilliant, and they might face problems in professional life as well as in career also.
- Certainly the normal Childbirth will not take place and possibility of caesarean Childbirth and Abnormal Child birth will happen in such houses.
- The Children in Such houses may suffer from psychic problems, slow in study.
- Peoples from such houses will have to suffer with Skin and Eye diseases and they always have to face Economic problems.
Kitchen in Middle of East
- Name and fame of the habitants in such houses will affect. They have to struggle more to achieve the Success
- Disturbed relations among the family members to each other.
- Female members will mostly involve in fights and arguments.
- Habitants in such houses have to undergo many health problems.
Kitchen in South
- Being Mangal is the ruling planet of South direction; such house will full of fighting and arguments.
- The females facing South while cooking will always remembers their past and became Aggressive.
- Inmates of such houses will suffer with lifelong diseases.
- People living in such houses will be addicted easily and sudden break up can happen due to fights.
- Residents have to face Joint pains, Knee pains and there may be Possibilities of Surgeries.
- Kitchen in South-west and women faces West while cooking will loses Interest in Cooking and will become anxious [Nervous] day by day.
- The people from such houses are generally likes to eating late-night and the food goes wasted.
- There is always fear of theft and People became addicts to Lie.
- Peoples have to face unnatural problems and unwanted Litigations, Court cases and Police cases. There will be chances of developing kidney stones.
Middle West Direction
- Women if Face West while cooking may develop health problems
- Women may become argumentative and unsatisfied
- They speaks in loud and ends up in fighting
- There will be delay in every work and that doesn’t get finished on time due to presence of Shani Maharaj the ruling God of this direction.
- Anything kept in this corner is to be used up quickly and requires more and more. Kitchen here are sometime prone to unwarranted incidents.
- Men in such houses are of inflexible [refuses to be persuaded] in attitude and don’t perceive to others.<
- Small irrelevant incidents grounds to ample fights.
- Health problems like Stomach disorder, Blood pressure, Psychiatric may develop
- Conflict between daughter and her mother in law will happen sometime.
- Prevents children’s mental growth.
- People have to face problems in entire life due to non progress, misuse of finance, improper dealings, and misunderstandings.
- Budha is the ruling planet of North [Uttar].
- The cooking woman facing North will be powered by Planet Buddha. They are intelligent, sharp and have great memory.
- They fight over small and small things.
- There will be wastage of foods.
- Money earned will be goes on spending lifestyle maintenance and no control on expenditure.
- This leads to anxiousness and end up with brain related diseases.
The 16 Zones in the Vaastu regulates each and every prospect of our existence. These Geographical areas act as a programming for our well-being.
“The emotions and thoughts that appears inside us are generated by this 16 Zones only”(in your house)
These Vaastu Zones have been adapted from Vedic scriptures and has been modified to suit the present-days building requirements. This is why architects and interior designers are also adopting principles of Vaastu Shastra.
These 16 Vaastu Zones have it’s own properties and effects with each Zone which is governed by specific element. These Zonal abilities may be hyperactive or un-creative, because of the imbalance of Panchtattva (Five Elements), thus adversely affects the livings of the habitats. Using appropriate Colors, Metals, and Gems therapy, these Zones can be balanced and programmed to make it Vaastu Friendly.
Furthermore the objects that placed in a particular area affects your corresponding emotion. The research in Vaastu Shastra reveals that if you have a bedroom in the Anxiety area (East-South-East), then you will never feel comfortable in it; rather there will be frequent conflicts between husband and wife. Likewise, your kids get naturally inclined towards their studies and do well in education if their study table is placed in the Area of Education (West-South-West).
Let us have a look on these Vaastu Zones and their influence on our life.
- North-East (NE)
This is the Zone of Wisdom, Meditation and Inspiration. This Zone is ideal for Meditation.
- East of North-East (ENE)
It regulates Fun and Refreshment in the life. This zone is ideal for a Family Lounge.
- East (E)
The energy generated by East Zone helps in the Social Connectivity. It is ideal for a Drawing Room.
- East of South-East (ESE)
The balanced state of East of South-east Zone bestows depth to your thought and gives you a deeper understanding of life activities.
- South-East (SE)
This is the Fire Zone, and represents the Zone of Money, This is Ideal zone for Kitchen.
- South of South-East (SSE): In any building if this Zone is down, its occupants will lack in Strength and Confidence.
- South (S): Most significantly, this is the Zone of Honor, Identification and Social Reputation.
- South of South-West (SSW): In Vaastu Shastra, the energy of this Zone take out all ‘waste’ and useless from your life. Lack of this energy results in, money and effort being wasted on immaterial things, fruitless thinks, unimportant discussions etc.
- South-West (SW): This is the Zone of Skill, Marriage, Family Harmony, Bonding, Stability in life, Growth in career and Relationships.
- West of South-West (WSW): The West of South-West is the Zone of Studies, repeated Practice or Vidya abhyaas, knowledge and education.
- West (W): The energy of this Zone secures your actions or effort may not go waste.
- West of North-West (WNW): This is the Zone of rodhan i.e. stress and depression.
- North-West (NW): The North-West Zone generates the energy that works in Supportive system and Helpful people for any cause you pursue.
- North of North-West (NNW): This the Zone of attraction and sex, physical enjoyment and awareness of satisfaction.
- North (N): As North Zone represents Money or Treasure, it’s energy helps you to make New Prospects to earn the money.
- North of North-East (NNE): If NNE Zone is disturbed, your Body-Resistance and Immune System weakens, making you prone to sicknesses from where the recovery will be very poor