now browsing by tag
Will the Vaastu defect in the house can; delay in marriage the answer is “YES”. Let’s know how.
According to Vaastu Shatra negative energies our living space can adversely effects on our married life. Vaastu can make our married life happy and maintain the compatibility between the spouses.
Generally, two things or Vaastu defects that can lead to when it comes to marriage:
- Delay in marriage
- Clashes between husband and wife (finally, separation or divorce)
Reasons for delay in Marriage
- Having underground water tank in Southwest direction.
- Slope from Northeast to Southwest in the house or Plot.
- Girl (after reaching the marriageable age) sleeping in Northeast and Southwest area.
- A marriageable boy if sleeping in Southeast area.
- Having staircase or anything heavy in the center of a house [Brahmsthan].
Vaastu Tips for Timely Marriage
- A girl (after reaching the marriageable age) must sleep in the Northwest area.
- If Northwest bedroom is not available, then she can sleep in West bedroom with keeping head towards West or South direction.
- Use bed sheets etc. are of light colored such as pink, baby pink, and violet.
- A marriageable boy can sleep in Northeast or South of Southwest bedroom. However, Southwest bedroom must be used by master of the house.
- If there is no Northeast bedroom then he can sleep in South bedroom.
Vaastu tips for Happy and Peaceful Married Life
- Avoid Southeast and Northeast bedroom instead use Southwest or South bedroom
- Never have kitchen in Northeast, always keep the Northeast part of your house clean and clutter free.
- Never keep thorny and bonsai plants in the house, you can keep fresh flowers in the bedroom; change them frequently.
- Do not use dark color in bedroom walls, Paint with light and soothing colors
- Don’t use beds with storage (even if wooden).
- Never keep mirrors in bedroom.
- No extension in Southeast part of your house.
Marriage is the most precious part of our life. But, many of us don’t know that most of our arguments over small issues are directly influenced by the colors around us. Even the wrong placement of the toilet or the wrong direction for kitchen hampers happiness and comfort in our relationships.
Following are some another simple Vaastu tips to have a happy married life:
Remove the toilet to improve your relationship
As per Vaastu, the Southwest is related to relationships and skills. If this direction is disturbed or having cut, or there is a toilet built in this part of the house, there can be a total confusion leading to conflicts in all the family members of that house. As a result, a toilet from Southwest should be removed by all means.
Marriage Photographs in the Right Vaastu direction
To improve marital life, place Love Birds pair (made of resin) in the Southwest direction of the house.
According to Vaastu, balanced Southeast (SE) direction in any house is very important, because disturbed Southeast can create serious problems in the married life.
Choose Colors Wisely!
Red, Pink, Purple and light Orange colors are generally considered as romantic colors and can help in igniting the spark in couple’s relationship. Hence, these colors are recommended for the walls of newly married couple’s bedroom, particularly for South-South-East direction of the house.