Vaastu 16 Zones And Their Values
The 16 Zones in the Vaastu regulates each and every prospect of our existence. These Geographical areas act as a programming for our well-being.
“The emotions and thoughts that appears inside us are generated by this 16 Zones only”(in your house)
These Vaastu Zones have been adapted from Vedic scriptures and has been modified to suit the present-days building requirements. This is why architects and interior designers are also adopting principles of Vaastu Shastra.
These 16 Vaastu Zones have it’s own properties and effects with each Zone which is governed by specific element. These Zonal abilities may be hyperactive or un-creative, because of the imbalance of Panchtattva (Five Elements), thus adversely affects the livings of the habitats. Using appropriate Colors, Metals, and Gems therapy, these Zones can be balanced and programmed to make it Vaastu Friendly.
Furthermore the objects that placed in a particular area affects your corresponding emotion. The research in Vaastu Shastra reveals that if you have a bedroom in the Anxiety area (East-South-East), then you will never feel comfortable in it; rather there will be frequent conflicts between husband and wife. Likewise, your kids get naturally inclined towards their studies and do well in education if their study table is placed in the Area of Education (West-South-West).
Let us have a look on these Vaastu Zones and their influence on our life.
- North-East (NE)
This is the Zone of Wisdom, Meditation and Inspiration. This Zone is ideal for Meditation.
- East of North-East (ENE)
It regulates Fun and Refreshment in the life. This zone is ideal for a Family Lounge.
- East (E)
The energy generated by East Zone helps in the Social Connectivity. It is ideal for a Drawing Room.
- East of South-East (ESE)
The balanced state of East of South-east Zone bestows depth to your thought and gives you a deeper understanding of life activities.
- South-East (SE)
This is the Fire Zone, and represents the Zone of Money, This is Ideal zone for Kitchen.
- South of South-East (SSE): In any building if this Zone is down, its occupants will lack in Strength and Confidence.
- South (S): Most significantly, this is the Zone of Honor, Identification and Social Reputation.
- South of South-West (SSW): In Vaastu Shastra, the energy of this Zone take out all ‘waste’ and useless from your life. Lack of this energy results in, money and effort being wasted on immaterial things, fruitless thinks, unimportant discussions etc.
- South-West (SW): This is the Zone of Skill, Marriage, Family Harmony, Bonding, Stability in life, Growth in career and Relationships.
- West of South-West (WSW): The West of South-West is the Zone of Studies, repeated Practice or Vidya abhyaas, knowledge and education.
- West (W): The energy of this Zone secures your actions or effort may not go waste.
- West of North-West (WNW): This is the Zone of rodhan i.e. stress and depression.
- North-West (NW): The North-West Zone generates the energy that works in Supportive system and Helpful people for any cause you pursue.
- North of North-West (NNW): This the Zone of attraction and sex, physical enjoyment and awareness of satisfaction.
- North (N): As North Zone represents Money or Treasure, it’s energy helps you to make New Prospects to earn the money.
- North of North-East (NNE): If NNE Zone is disturbed, your Body-Resistance and Immune System weakens, making you prone to sicknesses from where the recovery will be very poor
Directional Values of Vaastu for prosperity
Every human being on the earth needs air, water, food, shelter, cloth, education and healthRead More
Vaastu Tips for Newly Married Couple
Will the Vaastu defect in the house can; delay in marriage the answer is “YES”.Read More